does Slash want to go back in Gn'R???

Revolver

this is question and an answer number 8 of questions to Slash on his Official fansite!!!

8. Is SLASH going back to GNR?

SLASH says that he will return to GNR whenever Axl Rose decides he wants to make a GNR rock album. SLASH is not interested in techno-industrial music and has no desire to be in a band that plays that kind of music. SLASH is just a phone call away if and when Axl decides to give the Guns fans a rock album.

what do you think Axl think of this????

i dont know that axl would have him back. after everything thats been said and done i cant see it.

and the chemistry probably isnt there anymore

that and im not sure slash would want to anymore now he's got velvet revolver.

i sincerely doubt theyll work together as guns n roses.

Edited by alternative_ulster

isn't that quote about 10 years old now? :unsure:

yeah i was also thinking the same ,If that wasn't some old quote .

Slash being on VR and working to make that band grow in terms of importance , popularity and sells ,....nad after all the interviews where he said GNR was something in the past, don't think would make much sence saying this now .

Plus wouldn't be very smart or nice to his bandmates that are totally concentrated on the VR project

There is absolutely nil zero chance of Slash playing in Guns N Roses, at least while Axl holds the rights to use the name. And thats in any shape or form whatsoever. There's about as much chance of it happening as me and Shame McGowan spit roasting Paris Hilton.

Edited by nunchuck

Slash and just about everyone who "left" never seemed to want to leave. They were all forced out by something. Adler was sacked for drugs which is rock n roll. Fair play to him. The rest of them pussied out or they knew nothing was gonna happen for 10 years and decided to do something. Either way that old line up is pretty much dead now. all we have are the videos and the records.

Slash and just about everyone who "left" never seemed to want to leave. They were all forced out by something. Adler was sacked for drugs which is rock n roll. Fair play to him. The rest of them pussied out or they knew nothing was gonna happen for 10 years and decided to do something. Either way that old line up is pretty much dead now. all we have are the videos and the records.

good post

Very good post!

Grimo.

no way axl would want slash back in gnr. remember the "slash is in my asshole, that's where he is" comment?

True, that quote is nearly 4 years old and who knows what view they have on each since then, in that radio interview a few days ago slash said there's "no bad blood between them" or something like that, maybe that was an icebreaker

anyway slash is happy with vr, axl is continuing the opus we call gnr in one form or another, i cant see anything like a reunion anytime soon, but before gnr is ended forever then a reunion is possible