• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why "Round 2"? He's just buying a car... :drevil:

Why "Round 2"? He's just buying a car... :drevil:

I was wondering the same..

we know axl is alive...

thats good enough for round 2 for me... :book:

For me too rock4

btw really nice car althought at that price I would have bought something else like a Gallardo but tastes are tastes...

Edited by oneAXLinamillion

wow some has-been schlock rocker has bought a car, our lives will change forever. how many decades is it so far that hes been attempting to make music without slash. should call the album mission impossible not chinese demockery

STFU-Yoda.jpg

wow some has-been schlock rocker has bought a car, our lives will change forever. how many decades is it so far that hes been attempting to make music without slash. should call the album mission impossible not chinese demockery

STFU-Yoda.jpg

Gin, your opinions on here are so rehashed. Sigh, Chinese Demockery. Old as the fucking hills. Move on dude.

Secondly, to be the geek for a moment, Yoda doesn't talk like that. He would say, "Shut the fuck up, you should." Those pictures are dumb.

As for the Axl sighting, it just proves he's alive. That's it. At least he's alive. No need to speculate on this for 20 pages people.

Are you silly? I can´t believe it when people say this is proof that he is ALIVE :rolleyes: .

Also, how is it that it´s being said in a foreign newspaper instead of an American one?... :book:

And, please people, stop with the bullshit kinda : "wow, he does go out of his house...and bla bla bla". Of course he must go out, the dude has a life of his own and the fact that he´s not seen very frequently does not mean he does not go out :rolleyes:

THIS IS MASSIVE NEWS!!

IT IS!!

woohoo somone has finally unlocked him from the studio then bought him a car to make up for getting locked away for 4 years!!

on a more serious note buying a car is a fairly big decision to make financial wise so he has to get the money from somewhere...............maybe no it cant be *slaps self*