Guns 'N' Roses: Broadcasting Live

King_of_Beers

I had a quick search on the Newswire section and on the discussion section but could not find anything, so check this out

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title...p=57&g=72&pa=sr

our price: £9.99 Delivered

availability: Due for release on 06/02/2006

RRP: £12.99 You save: £3.00 (23%)

It's a pity there is no product details and I could not find it listed on amazon though.....

There only is the rather poor live in tokyo disc 1 + 2 un mastered straight to DVD. So any more live videos up for release are greatly appreciated.

Agree, but can they do that?? release a live video of GNR?

I had a quick search on the Newswire section and on the discussion section but could not find anything, so check this out

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title...p=57&g=72&pa=sr

our price: £9.99 Delivered

availability: Due for release on 06/02/2006

RRP: £12.99 You save: £3.00 (23%)

It's a pity there is no product details and I could not find it listed on amazon though.....

obviously didnt search very well this has come up a few time in the discussion forum and all the times we have distinguised that it is just another unofficial DVD which probably wont even have any GNR music in it

but there is always hope

Im not a Nirvana fan but i saw the DVD "never mind" about the album. And it sucked!I hope the Guns-Appetite video will be better!

yeah that dvd was crap perhapps guns-appetite will be better or it could be the same

SS.

The Broadcast live brand of dvd's from this company actually seem to be pretty good. I havent watched any of them but they are gennerally either like a live era esque dvd or a whole show.

Im quite up-beat about the release

The Broadcast live brand of dvd's from this company actually seem to be pretty good. I havent watched any of them but they are gennerally either like a live era esque dvd or a whole show.

wow really??

wouldnt have thought axl would have let them use that stuff

wow really??

wouldnt have thought axl would have let them use that stuff

Well its more likley to be owned by someone else like MTV or another tv company and has been sold to the company.

Im hoping for Ritz 1988, Paris 1992 or Rock In Rio III