NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having mixed feelings :confused: Anyway, I'm just glad to see Axl's still very much alive. I think it's hilarious he was with Good Charlotte. I actually saw them at the Bridge School Benefit last year (not for them!). It was just the twin dudes with acoustic guitars. They didn't exactly make my ears bleed but I wouldn't voluntarily go and see them. It was like all these legendary people and then...Good Charlotte.

These pictures have probably come about to silence all the gossip over that 'other' photo, the party photo that appeared about 1 week ago now ;) ... .

This same thought crossed my mind. :book:

Yes I noticed that too.:)

By the way, if you friend knew Axl, why didn't she say he has a goatee beard now, eliminating the "picture" from last week instantly?:)

it doesnt take that long for some people to grow facial hair.......... he probably didnt shave for three days and already had a full set :book: .........

Edited by tainted_conscience

ewww! leafs jersey!

well, i take it he got it for free, cause thats the one he wore at the TO '02 concert

i just wish he wouldnt wear that ugly jersey in public

My thoughts Exactly. I hope Gretz and Cujo pound 'em tonight.

Fucking Leafs

It's only the start of 2006 and we have already seen new pictures of Axl, heard from the management about Chinese Democracy saying "It's coming" . etc.

I think this is just the beginning and we will be seeing more of Axl and guns n roses. 2006 is the year, me thinks :)

"Axl Rose will come out of hiding on Friday the 13th of January and attend a high-profile celebrity event--there will be photographs to prove this and you shall see them. And he'll have fun on the night."

If I said this a week ago and said that I knew this was to be the truth--for whatever reason, you'd all be waiting for it to happen.

Now that it hs happened, the majority of people just seem to be criticising him on his choice of clothes and appearance in general :mellow:

It's not like this is going to be a frequent occurence--he may not be sighted/photographed for years after this. If I was to just say negative stuff regarding this event, I'd regret it later on.

hahaha that's to fucking GAY!

Only Scott W..would wear that! ... :rofl-lol:

Always looking to bring VR into it, even when they have nothing to do with the thread. :rolleyes:

For someone who hates VR, you sure talk about Scott a lot, Funral.

well duh?...look at the pic again and tell me who does that reminds you off?!... :rolleyes:

BTW- didn't you say you skipped all of my posts?!.....lol

The thing which I'm interested in though is...how exacty did he get in? By that, I mean, was he--like Madison--invited to it? Or did he just hear about it and decide to go along? I mean--imagine--the guy sending out all the invites must've had a list of some sort of who to invite. He must've saw Axl's name on the list and was probably thisclose to not inviting him and there wouldn't be a point to it. But then, his boss tells him that he has to send out at least 1,000 invites by 5:00pm so invites anyone--Britney, Ricky Martin, Snoop Dog, Mariah Carey, The Muppets....

The thing which I'm interested in though is...how exacty did he get in?

I imagine he can get "in" wherever he likes.

He is probably friends with members of Korn and decided to go along.

Plus, if the record is finally coming out in March then this would be a good time to start making public appearances again.