how did axl deal with the obvious question!!!

gnrindia

goin for the korn KoRn "See You on the Other Side" Tour Launch Party axl must have definately been hounded with 'so when is cd comin out'.........

do your'll think he still stuck with 'u'll see it,I don't know if soon is the word'!!!

nope he said, "ask Slash" :P

That was a good one! :lol:

goin for the korn KoRn "See You on the Other Side" Tour Launch Party axl must have definately been hounded with 'so when is cd comin out'.........

do your'll think he still stuck with 'u'll see it,I don't know if soon is the word'!!!

That was a good one! :lol:

lol i couldent have thought of that well done JALP

SS.

ahahahahaha.... Good one! :rofl-lol:

I laughed out loud when I read that one.

he really said that?? hahaha

thats kickass