new axl rumor

dave-gnfnr2k

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its another rumour but id like to be proven wrong.

anyhow, its seems crazy for Axl to share his spotlight with someone else, altought it will be nice to see and hear a combination of Zack and axl.

the easy way is to think of it as pure bullshit, but it if does happen i won't be THAT surprised. cuz this one sounds more reasonable than billions of other rumours that were running on the net and turned out to be nonsense. but still, its a fucking rumour that must be officialy confirmed <_<<_<<_<

Sharing the spotlight with Zack? Makes no sense. This is probably bull.

How does it make no sence, they're both in the same situation. 2 frontmen alone now, been out of the spotlight for years, both their formal bandmates have went and made new groups, both their albums have ment to been released by now, and now they nearly have the same hairstlye to go along with.

But it was posted by a 1 post wounder, so I don't believe it.

::BR::

The girl has just 1 post. I (personally) dont believe its real. Just my opinion.

Yeah, but u can also see it as an indication that she´s not talking shit just for fun. She searched a gnr forum just for sharing essential news..

That´s not really my opinion, but a positive point of view.

But, maby u´re right. We don´t know.

Very, very diplomatic post :P B)

Edited by shootingstar

The girl has just 1 post. I (personally) dont believe its real. Just my opinion.

Yeah, but u can also see it as an indication that she´s not talking shit just for fun. She searched a gnr forum just for sharing essential news..

That´s not really my opinion, but a positive point of view.

But, maby u´re right. We don´t know.

Very, very diplomatic post :P B)

Who the hell has one post????

I'd like to believe this but something tells me the time will come and go without Axl in Rolling Stone. We'll see...

Second that one

Even if it's true, i don't think it's a good idea... sharing the spotlight with someone else... :book:

Are you kidding me? 2 huge artists finally re-emerging together with brand new albums. That it massive. One will boost the other's record sales. RATM fans will buy the Guns N' Roses album and vie versa. Anyway thatnks for posting, this sounds like good news. As a standard of course if it happens I'll eat my hat and volley it at my next door neighbours dog. :P

If this was true and the people at rollingstone knew that CD was going to be released around march then word would be getting out. They'd be talking about it and we'd be hearing rumours from multiple sources about an impending release. If the NSA can't listen to phone calls without word of it getting out then a CD release date won't be kept very quiet for long. The bottom line is that people talk.

As for the photo shoot, there really isn't any need to have them both together at the same time. It's pretty common for photo shoots like this to be done seperately and then they are put together later. I really hope that this is true but it's sounds too convenient. It's an easy way to make something up, just say you were told it by someone you met and you don't have to provide anything to back up your claim.