new axl rumor

dave-gnfnr2k

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mysteron over at HTGTH posted management said this rumor is false.

of course it is....every time some one starts a rumor with "A friend of mine knows a friend that works for a friend" .... forget about it!...nothing credible.

I don´t believe it, it smells bulshit...and we´ll probably have a 20 pages thread starting a new rumour about a new release date in early summer or something like that.

Gee I´m seek of rumours! You can´t believe it all people!

Edited by November_rain

According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party. So keep an eye out for possible GN'R news in a future edition of Rolling Stone magazine.

Sanctuary yesterday quashed a similar rumour stating that Axl and Zack De La Rocha were to be formally interviewed and photographed in Febraury by the same magazine.

Written by bigboss

According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party. So keep an eye out for possible GN'R news in a future edition of Rolling Stone magazine.

Sanctuary yesterday quashed a similar rumour stating that Axl and Zack De La Rocha were to be formally interviewed and photographed in Febraury by the same magazine.

Written by bigboss

Exciting.

dm21

Nothin good there. The interview with Zack is not happenin, which is no surprise, and it wouldnt have been a full scale interview with Axl so it will probably just be a quick mention while reportin on Korn.

Shame. Thought there may have been somethin more substantial in Axls appearance.

Grimo.

Written by bigboss

let's hope this could mean news or at the least an update!! time will tell..

Mysteron over at HTGTH posted management said this rumor is false.

I guess it's not false afterall. Just goes to show who 'knows' what. (like you to believe they know)

I think it's the interview with photoshoot & Zack for RS cover that's been denied, not the little interview that's just appeared.

LIZ :)