WHAT IS THE MOST YOU WOULD DO TO GET A BACKSTAGE PASS IN A GNR CONCERT???

axlswife

anything besides giving head to a fat balding roadie

A fat roadie with a full head of hair, or maybe a balding roadie who was thin?

It seems the whole point of this thread is to ask if women will give sexual favours for something in return. I for one cannot see what a guy can offer to band unless one of its members was gay.

This should be in Anything Goes with the title: Sexual Favours.

Good call on the Jessica Alba thing though

anything besides giving head to a fat balding roadie

A fat roadie with a full head of hair, or maybe a balding roadie who was thin?

It seems the whole point of this thread is to ask if women will give sexual favours for something in return. I for one cannot see what a guy can offer to band unless one of its members was gay.

Maybe a guy can have sex with Beta. She can tell Axl to give you the backstage pass than.

before GNR went onstage, weren't women flashing at the 2002 tour and they showed it on the big screen?

Yep, and also during the UYI tour the hottest women from the first rows were given backstage passes and they could be seen in small tv sets in the band´s dressing rooms....or at least that´s what I´ve read, of course it may be false, who knows?

before GNR went onstage, weren't women flashing at the 2002 tour and they showed it on the big screen?

Yep, and also during the UYI tour the hottest women from the first rows were given backstage passes and they could be seen in small tv sets in the band´s dressing rooms....or at least that´s what I´ve read, of course it may be false, who knows?

I'm so getting front row seats...seriously I will pay however much they are!!! Better chance of getting backstage huh??

Forget going backstage, I couldn't handle it, I'd mumble and probably start tripping over things and knockin stuff over...

I'll settle for a ticket, cause god dammit, I AM going to see them when they go out on the road, all this workin har and savin up money is gonna go to use!!! :krider: