Greatest acoustic performances?

jack99

-Greatest acoustic performances-  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love to listen to these type acoustic sessions. It kind of shows another side of the artist. I would have loved to see old Gnr doing a show on VH1 Storytellers. :wub:

Well, I've probably forgot some shows in the polls but my votes goes to Nirvana (MTV) and Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson (VH1)

Havnt really seen much of the storytellers but unplugged is always awesome, nirvana, alice in chains and elton john all do brilliant sets but my fav is eric claptons, brilliant band with him (the awesome chuck leavell on keyboards for one? and he covers leadbelly and robert johnson as well as that brilliant reworking of layla

Edited by Nightrain_Kid

Unledded by far. The first time in fifteen years Jimmy and Robert played a complete set together. The song No Quarter filmed in the mountains with just Robert and Jimmy on acoustic/electric is amazing. Thank You rocks as well as City Don't Cry. Every song is great. The mighty Zep paved the way for unplugged by starting to play an 5 or 6 song acoustic set during each show in the early to mid 70's. Guns did the same thing on the Dust and Bones tour.