Ever Cried

Mama Kin

A dark and rainy day in november on my way to the hostpital. NR came on on the radio...

I would proabaly have cried anyways but NR was like a catalyst.

BS....why the hell to people make up stories everyone know its not true

" Its was november rainy and dark, and there NR showd up on the fOcking radio ohhh i just couldent help it..." There is nothing wrong with your fantasy

Have you won in a lotterie?

one time I took the traine to Geilo I started crying when the "train driver" started singing night train

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dark and rainy day in november on my way to the hostpital. NR came on on the radio...

" Its was november rainy and dark, and there NR showd up on the fOcking radio ohhh i just couldent help it..." There is nothing wrong with your fantasy

one time I took the traine to Geilo I started crying when the "train driver" started singing night train

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: - u cried during nightrain hahahaa. instant classic

but seriously rev, these things happen. call it coincidence, fate, irony, whatever, its all true.

You complete tosser, they were on their way to hospital, regardless of whether or not it is ironic, how would you like it if you ended up in hospital? Fag

I've shed a tear to November Rain and Estranged because they remind of late brother who passed away a couple of years ago.

Another song that makes me emotional is Angeles by Elliott Smith. Truly beautiful song and after Smith committed suicide in 2003, I shed a few tears.

You complete tosser, they were on their way to hospital, regardless of whether or not it is ironic, how would you like it if you ended up in hospital? Fag

the one who says it first is it self

Anyway...i can asure you that that was not the only crying storie we gonna "hear" in this thread about NR in November and it was dark and rainy and bla bla bla...Maybe he/she told the truth but there is plenty of people in here with a little bit to much fantasy...And think we can call they a tosser..because you dont make up things.

I've shed a tear to November Rain and Estranged because they remind of late brother who passed away a couple of years ago.

Another song that makes me emotional is Angeles by Elliott Smith. Truly beautiful song and after Smith committed suicide in 2003, I shed a few tears.

that happened to me just before christmas when my bro died..ya no the dont ya think that u need somebody bit.. i just broke down. the alt lyrics to dont cry make me cry all the time...theyre just so...um... deep.

Anyway...i can asure you that that was not the only crying storie we gonna "hear" in this thread about NR in November and it was dark and rainy and bla bla bla...Maybe he/she told the truth but there is plenty of people in here with a little bit to much fantasy...And think we can call they a tosser..because you dont make up things.

That's nice.

Estranged

But only if I watch the video with it. Certain times, when in depressed states or just sad, it gets me really easy. Estranged's theme of lonelyness is what gets me. I've always been an isolated person.

My only friend is chef... :chef:

AR, AC

That's nice.

If I were to post a total bs story I would have come up with something alot better. yeah it sound very chezzy, but the ironic twist is that it's true ;) If were to tell you the whole story about that Incident you wouldnt be such I wiseguy.

You really think I would start make up stuff like that and start to act like a atentionseeking noob all of a sudden?

Go back to making your retarded topics about you grammar Revesokken ;)