GNR in ITALY ?

dickies

The "Gods Of Metal" is an italian metal festival, promoted by Live (www.liveinitaly.com). On Live site there are the bands confirmed for the event:

WHITESNAKE

DIMMU BORGIR

STRATOVARIUS

TESTAMENT

GAMMA RAY

ANGRA

SONATA ARCTICA

VISION DIVINE

NEVERMORE

CRUCIFIED BARBARA

BENEDICTUM

At the end, the Live staff writes that for the headliner's name we must have "just a little patience" ! ! !

Maybe only a joke, we'll see...........

you really think people want to see on that Metall festival someone jumping on the stage in rap clothes??? <_<

no...no...not that patience ;)

And who the hell cares? as long as GNR are playing again people wouldn´t give a fuck about Axl´s clothes. It would be cool to see GNR live after all this time, and believe me even if Axl was naked on stage it would still be fucking cool ;)

you really think people want to see on that Metall festival someone jumping on the stage in rap clothes??? <_<

no...no...not that patience ;)

And who the hell cares? as long as GNR are playing again people wouldn´t give a fuck about Axl´s clothes. It would be cool to see GNR live after all this time, and believe me even if Axl was naked on stage it would still be fucking cool ;)

amm...not true ;) ...coz this is showbiz...and you have to represent somebody you are...and if you were running on the stage with boots and great rockin' clothes and people admired you in a way you were...than you can't expect that those people...who wear only black and upside down crosses will like some "emo fag" in a stupid rap clothes singing some shit that has barely some melody and a baby pitched voice...

...well it's not that patience...and if it really is...people will be very dissapointed again...includnig me...unless he changes his style to someting more acceptable ;)rock3

WHITESNAKE

DIMMU BORGIR

STRATOVARIUS

TESTAMENT

GAMMA RAY

ANGRA

SONATA ARCTICA

VISION DIVINE

NEVERMORE

CRUCIFIED BARBARA

BENEDICTUM

That`s a bloody awsome list of bands, i wish i could go se all of em........ rock3

Guns N Roses on a festival like that? i find that strange.........