Axl lets club listen to "Chinese Democracy"

darknemus

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swwet_child
Policeman: Excuse me Axl you were speeding

Axl: Oh was i? (passes disc to policemen with Chinese Democracy written on in big letters)

Policeman: My mistake (walks off with disc)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Anyway i find it hard to belive this story! :drevil:

The article mentions Axl rolling up with his homies and some fluffs.

We know Richie Fortus was in town for a gig, does anyone have a confirmed location on any of the other band members? Tommy Stinson and Dizwald are usually pretty easy to locate as they are always busy playing shows.

What sort of idiot - and one who has long been obsessed about having his work bootlegged - would show up in a club in this day and age of MP3 and mobile phone recorders and play music that he has poured his life into for the last fifteen years? The whole album could have been bootlegged by hundreds of different people!

And what sort of club wouldn't let Axl Rose in? I mean, it not as though he was once the biggest rock star in the world, is it?!!

What sort of idiot - and one who has long been obsessed about having his work bootlegged - would show up in a club in this day and age of MP3 and mobile phone recorders and play music that he has poured his life into for the last fifteen years? The whole album could have been bootlegged by hundreds of different people!

I got the impression they were the only people in the club?

R.

R.

yea, same here. cause at 5:30 AM, aren't most clubs closed? sorry, i'm only 16, it's a guess.

you know what? I think that this sounds so bizarre that it could just be the kind of crazy fuckin shit that happens prior to a release. I do hope it's true because it would be a good fuckin sign.

and what's more, I can't see that someone would make this shit up

Edited by gavgnr

R.

Bars usually close betwwen 4 - 5 a.m. (last call by 4, everyone out by 5) So I'm assuming no patrons were there, maybe just some employees cleaning up and the owners.

hmm.. sounds like good gossip to stir up buzz about Chi Dem...

but at the same time... Chi Dem has been in the making for at least 15 years, it could possibly be some of Axls best work.... how drunk would he have to be to trade that in for a couple hours on his 44th?? :huh:

it could've happened, it just doesnt seem to be worth it.. :blink:

with or without Chi Dem playing.. i wish i was there none-the-less... :lol:

Haha Axl carries around a copy of CD in case of an emergency

Policeman: Excuse me Axl you were speeding

Axl: Oh was i? (passes disc to policemen with Chinese Democracy written on in big letters)

Policeman: My mistake (walks off with disc)

That was mad funny :rofl-lol:

Me too. It seems a decent story but it's the 'carrying of Chinese Democracy around' that is the unbelievable part. Perhaps he came to the club with Chinese Democracy because he thought that would be the thing that would win over the owner?

EDIT: Madison just posted this in Newswire. I never saw it the first time :blink:

Axl dispatched his driver to retrieve the unreleased CD and the owners proceeded to play host, bartender and DJ to the posse till 8 a.m.
Edited by W. Axl Kev

R.

Me too. It seems a decent story but it's the 'carrying of Chinese Democracy around' that is the unbelievable part. Perhaps he came to the club with Chinese Democracy because he thought that would be the thing that would win over the owner?

i thought he sent the driver to go and get it? :huh: