Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Song is great yeah. I loved the first part and now I love it even more complete.

Just one thought. Some ppl were all suspicious someone working for the band was leaking the songs. I dunno know but who ever is doing is, is taking his time, dosing it homeopathically and testing ppl's reactions.

Coud it be that it is really someone working for the band leaking the songs? Could it be that uncle Axl has so many songs that he is sorta trying to focus on what ppl like the best as to put them out in the first cd as marketing strategy so the other ones would just come with the flow ?

Just my opinion, no rants plz

Wow! Totally unexpected, wicked beat, guitar, way to revolutionize, Axl! Many friends of mine will be eating their words now! This has been worth the wait, and we all knew that Axl wouldn't come out with something the same as what made them famous in the first place. The best thing is that this completely different than what is out there right now, totally unforgettable, and catchy. When's the last time we've heard real guitar playing? Totally danceble, 2

As far as the leaks, who knows! If it is a publicity stunt, it is totally working. Every radio station I hear is plugging the release, talking about the leaks, and having heard "better" and "TWAT", I think Axl's right. We "will hear music this year". YAY!

Edited by hudder

Guest swwet_child

88 pages? WOW!!! :blink:

Anyway, i must say, after the full version of 'Better' i think i prefer 'TWAT'! 'Better' dissapointed me a little. :(

Edited by swwet_child

I was really hyped after the first (short) clip of better, and never heard the second, longer one. After this new one, though, I think the song is only rather average. It doesn't live up to the potential that it has after that first big outburst at the 30 second mark.

It is still better than most of the crap on the radio, nowadays, though, and I think it has the potential to be a hit. rock3

What is with the different bit rates on these files???

from the ones I have:

TWAT - 6:01 - 192kbs

I.R.S. - 4:16 - 192kbs

Better - 1:20 - 192kbs

Better - 4:56 - 160kbs :drevil:

If they all were ripped at the same time from the same CD, they should all have the same bit rate. I don't understand why someone would choose to lower the quality of the full Better demo version, unless they just wanted to make sure people could download it quickly.

Also, If this were a grand plan from the record lable, or Uncle Willy, these files would probably all be the same bitrate, and would probably all be at 128kbs, the download standard...

Any thoughts? :blink:

I had my doubts... but with Better I got clear he can still sing as he did before!!

...I look forward to hearing him live, i think thats a better way to judge.

Ashlee Simpson sounded pretty decent in the studio too...

Too far?...

yeah i think you took it a bit over the edge with that one there.

try to tone it down a bit.