The leaks MUST be from someone internal...

Henry Waffle

Here's why I think these leaks have to be from someone inside or closely connected to the GN'R camp:

(not really in order... just the facts)

a. Mike Piazza was given a copy of new GN'R material - we believed there were 3 songs on it (IRS, and now we believe at least one of those songs on that cd to have been called "Better")...

b. Eddie Trunk played IRS on the radio- a cease and desist order was issued after this and the CD with new GN'R material was then given BACK to official hands...

c. someone claims to have had 3 songs, one of them being IRS... then "Better" (which we know is authentic GN'R material because Axl named it in the RS interview) and supposedly TWAT is up and coming..

let's assume for a minute then when the CD was in the hands of Piazza or Trunk, neither of them burned additional copies... SO...

the question now becomes: how would anyone obtain a copy of this cd? AND... Are the songs we have heard recently even FROM that Eddie Trunk cd with three songs?? Futhermore, why would a person who supposedly came across these tracks (IF assuming they were on the eddie trunk cd) in November of 04 hold his tongue until NOW? Perhaps if this person is an insider, they were told to wait ... OR... this person- wes- whoever he/they/she/others may be- IS in fact a member of GN'R family................................

???????????????????????

you see what i'm trying to say?

ps- the guitar parts in the IRS chorus in the later half of the song sound crushingly heavy... if you didn't notice.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

Here's why I think these leaks have to be from someone inside or closely connected to the GN'R camp:

(not really in order... just the facts)

a. Mike Piazza was given a copy of new GN'R material - we believed there were 3 songs on it (IRS, and now we believe at least one of those songs on that cd to have been called "Better")...

b. Eddie Trunk played IRS on the radio- a cease and desist order was issued after this and the CD with new GN'R material was then given BACK to official hands...

c. someone claims to have had 3 songs, one of them being IRS... then "Better" (which we know is authentic GN'R material because Axl named it in the RS interview) and supposedly TWAT is up and coming..

let's assume for a minute then when the CD was in the hands of Piazza or Trunk, neither of them burned additional copies... SO...

the question now becomes: how would anyone obtain a copy of this cd? AND... Are the songs we have heard recently even FROM that Eddie Trunk cd with three songs?? Futhermore, why would a person who supposedly came across these tracks (IF assuming they were the on the eddie trunk cd) in November of 04 hold his tongue until NOW? Perhaps if this person is an insider, they were told to wait ... OR... this person- wes- whoever he/they/she/others may be- IS in fact a member of GN'R family................................

???????????????????????

Yeah the same thing has been going on in my head. Why would it be allowed to post the links to the leaks? I just have a gut feeling that there is some kind of connection with the leaks and the GNR camp. As I have said earlier tonight what better way to hype up the fans than throw us some demos.

Edited by Mega_Music

Basically someone enjoyed having these demo's when no one else did. (A little power trip) The RS clip was used to tease people. Now that CD is round the corner this persons demo's are losing their value so to try and get some cred they are realising them now.

Personally, it's hard to believe the DJ didn't make any copies.

alright... another variable to consider then... let's say he did......... it must follow then that one of the copies made its way to the hands of wes- or someone else before him- and he just happened to be the person who brought them to us... ultimately, if a copy were to have been made, it had to have gone like this:

(let "N" stand for the number of people whose hands it traveled through- times "x" because we don't know how many people there were)

Eddie Trunk ===> [someone important/official] ===> [Nx] ===> wes

either way, this leak came from someone connected to someone else important...................... IF.... again, these songs even came from the Eddie Trunk cd in the first place.

I know -it was Slash -after all,he does know when the album is coming out :P -he'll just say that he got them from a "very official source"..... :P:rolleyes:

hmmm.... that would make a little sense of the march release date rumor (even though i think that one's total bullshit). Artists like Eminem have released albums earlier than the initial release date to combat leaks like this... If Slash knew something was up (say, that there was a cd circulating out there with these songs on it) and started spouting his mouth off about it- the "leaker's" actions follow in accordance with Slash's words- thus forcing a release earlier than anticipated----- just a theory, but I still say May or June (I hope it's June...) is going to be our month...

Perhaps if this person is an insider, they were told to wait ... OR... this person- wes- whoever he/they/she/others may be- IS in fact a member of GN'R family................................

???????????????????????

you see what i'm trying to say?

yup.

Come on guys, get real.

Axl doesn't need to promote the album to die-hard fans who come to these forums. If he wanted to promote the album, all he'd have to do is ring up MTV, demand air-time and premiere a taster song and video of say IRS, Better or TWAT.

It's the wider public he needs to convince - not people like us who are going to buy the album not matter how it sounds! And the wider public are nto going to get to hear these leaks!

This was posted by madagascar88. It was an email containing an event he knew about (the blanks)-

Subject: Re: Online Interview

Date: Wed, January 25, 2006 6:30 pm

To: "Dennis Shen" <dys6@cornell.edu>

I haven' read it yet but, yes, things like leakages aren't really good for everyone to know.

Thanks for keeping that off of there. And Lisa reemed

me about the songs!1 Or at least about it being on the

internet. No big deal though, I had her laughing about it after a while. There wil

be enough info. on the internet to satisfy everyone soon enough so let them wait!!

Peace....dizzy.

Your thoughts? Perhaps this was the event he was referring to?

Come on guys, get real.

Axl doesn't need to promote the album to die-hard fans who come to these forums. If he wanted to promote the album, all he'd have to do is ring up MTV, demand air-time and premiere a taster song and video of say IRS, Better or TWAT.

And the wider public are nto going to get to hear these leaks!

I think you're wrong dude. I bet everyone will hear these songs. Its already been written about on certain rock sites. I mean, how hard is it going to be to find these songs by tomarrow? Not very. And as far as MTV goes, axl will phone em, when he wants to promote the album. This is just a tactic to stir up some excitment, and then he will make an announcment....well..thats what i thnk :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: