Proud to be amongst some fine fans...

Budweiser

I jsut want to say that Im proud how this entire community has reacted to this recent excitement! It was really cool that within an hour of IRS being leaked that we already had posters lobbying to not hear anything else (specifically TWAT) because they want to respect the wishes of Axl and co. Considering all the time weve spent waiting, etc - I think its pretty cool that we still have that level of respect for the band that we adore and obviously care so much about

Keep rocking guys. Have a Bud on me!

Well said Budwieser. These guys can piss you off from time to time but in the end when there is GN'R news to be had we all become one big family.

Well done guys yous deserve something like this. :)

Oh not to put a damper on anything but If Chinese Democracy is released... well you get the picture. :P

I jsut want to say that Im proud how this entire community has reacted to this recent excitement! It was really cool that within an hour of IRS being leaked that we already had posters lobbying to not hear anything else (specifically TWAT) because they want to respect the wishes of Axl and co. Considering all the time weve spent waiting, etc - I think its pretty cool that we still have that level of respect for the band that we adore and obviously care so much about

Nice to have fans like you also...

Well said dude, i'm proud to be a part of the best Guns N Roses Forum on the web!! And Guns N Roses being the "Best band in the world" tm I think that makes us the best band forum on the 'net! Go GnR, Go Axl and well said budweiser!1

We should have an anthem to sing at moments like this, Suggestions anyone???

Piss on this.

I'm still buying the CD the day it comes out, even if I postiively HATED what I heard (though I did not in any way, I loved it).

But basically, Axl is getting my $17.99 either way, so he can relax. Meanwhile, leak anything that's out there I say.

Piss on this.

I'm still buying the CD the day it comes out, even if I postiively HATED what I heard (though I did not in any way, I loved it).

But basically, Axl is getting my $17.99 either way, so he can relax. Meanwhile, leak anything that's out there I say.

Sure. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that type of blind faith is to be expected with everyone.

Piss on this.

Sure. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that type of blind faith is to be expected with everyone.

Right.

Because people still come here everyday because they don't care anymore and have lost interest.

Dope.

SO TRUE !!!!

This leaks event shows that so well . People are dying to hear new material , i mean look to the number of users we have on today . Seems GNR comunity is really active today, everybody is tlaking about this in every forum . Awesome .

Also fortunally after hearing this demos im even more interested in listening the rest of the album . Believe is gonna be good :shades:

SO TRUE !!!!

This leaks event shows that so well . People are dying to hear new material , i mean look to the number of users we have on today . Seems GNR comunity is really active today, everybody is tlaking about this in every forum . Awesome .

Also fortunally after hearing this demos im even more interested in listening the rest of the album . Believe is gonna be good :shades:

It's not going to be good :angry: It'sGoing be BETTER :D

Edited by Graeme