TWAT

wes

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, can't you praise Bucket without bagging Slash? Idiot.

That said, the second half of that song is amazing. I'm sure it's Bucket, and it proves that he can play "emotional" music and isn't just a shredder.

The first half is only OK, imo. Not rapt with the chorus.

hey man, come down, AM JUST STATING THE TRUE FACTS HERE..... SLASH IS OWNED! BURIED ALIVE...and this is just a peak of the ice of things to come!

NOW ENJOY THE NEW ERA OF ROCK N ROLL...... BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Jesus is alive and ROCKING! rock2

Edited by Funeral

That said, the second half of that song is amazing. I'm sure it's Bucket, and it proves that he can play "emotional" music and isn't just a shredder.

I think it's pretty shameless for them to record such a Slash-esque solo.. but, what can you do?

The song is definitely the best out of the bunch..

-Kickingthehabit

The first half is only OK, imo. Not rapt with the chorus.

hey man, come down, AM JUST STATING THE TRUE FACTS HERE..... SLASH IS OWNED! BURIED ALIVE...and this is just a peak of the ice of things to come!

NOW ENJOY THE NEW ERA OF ROCK N ROLL...... BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Jesus is alive and ROCKING! rock2

Too bad Buckethead is off in his basement rubbing fried chicken on his genitals while Axl is getting ready to release the album.

Just got back to Cali. To may surprise, I get TWAT. Song is really good. But do prefer the way IRS flows better. And I surely prefer The Blues & Madagascar. It is not THAT good. But better than anything on the radio right now. And far superior to Velvet Revolver. Chinese Democracy will be a good album indeed.

TWAT.............. myyyyyyyyyy effing GOD.... this song is so epic and amazing... musically, this is arguably thee best song guns n' roses have ever written so far...

this is going to be the greatest record ever. i see no reason why it couldn't be hailed by the masses, journalist, music critics, rock elders... as just that...

again- lennon, mccartney, presley, page/plant, elton, jagger, take a step back......

well i'm really open to all genres of music, and being young (16) i am exposed to a lot of shitty music. i mainly only listen to older stuff, 60's rock and roll all the way up to 90's grunge. i have to say, axl's new stuff does sound really unique...you can see other influences, but does the new stuff sound like any band you can really put your finger on? after listening to each of the songs a full time through, and a second time, they just get pretty fucking amazing. and i think when we all have a hard copy of the new cd in our hands, and listen to it all the way through, it'll be even more amazing. i, for one, am looking forward to this cd more than any other cd i've been excited for. songs like "silkworms" made me skeptical, hearing shitty bootlegs from the tour, but songs like "madagascar" and "the blues" kept my faith in axl. these leaks have not only boosted my faith in him, but i'm just fucking excited now! :)

:krider:

TWAT.............. myyyyyyyyyy effing GOD.... this song is so epic and amazing... musically, this is arguably thee best song guns n' roses have ever written so far...

this is going to be the greatest record ever. i see no reason why it couldn't be hailed by the masses, journalist, music critics, rock elders... as just that...

again- lennon, mccartney, presley, page/plant, elton, jagger, take a step back......

I understand you're enthusiastic about the project,..

But, jesus.. let's try and not get carried away..

Especially when comments like the above carry you right off a cliff..

-Kickingthehabit

I understand you're enthusiastic about the project,..

But, jesus.. let's try and not get carried away..

Especially when comments like the above carry you right off a cliff..

-Kickingthehabit

Lmao, yeah really.