...album title...

sixtus

well..as long as we do not know what W. Axl Rose plans exactly..and which album title he will decide to give his baby...but it seems like there are a lot of fans here that don't want him to change the title...

we have waited for such a long time now..and it seems like he has a lot of news songs already finished..what would you think if he splits the whole material..like he did 91 with the UYI 1 + 2..disc 1: CHINESE..disc 2: DEMOCRACY...what do you think?...:)

Edited by sixtus

In terms of being a legendary release I think Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 and Vol. 3. would be good.

But I like that title I heard was Persistance of Insanity. Don't know if it was true or a joke. I think the material that has come out during this period has been a Chinese Demcracy. So that's enough.

well..as long as we do not know what W. Axl Rose plans exactly..and which album title he will decide to give his baby...we have waited for such a long time now..and it seems like he has a lot of news songs already finished..what would you think if he splits the whole material..like he did 91 with the UYI 1 + 2..disc 1: CHINESE..disc 2: DEMOCRACY...what do you tink?...:)

I think that the '90s are over.

Didn't he make a recent statement about having 32 songs of which 26 are finished and 13 will be on CD?

Not exactly sure about the numbers, but it was something like that.

Can't look it up at this point as the search function has been disabled.

Correction, I can look it up as it's in the news wire... :unsure:

A quote from this thread:

"We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the final album."

u can put everything in there...26 = 2 times 13 = 2 CD`s...

If I were a betting man, I'll bet anyone here that the album isn't even called "Chinese Democracy." Axl himself has never actually referred to this album as such, he keeps saying "The album," or "Music"... he is very vague about it. I don't think we'll ever see "Chinese Democracy."

Quote me on that.

My opinion:

Put the best songs on one cd and forget about a second one.

mr.Q

Up till a few days ago I thought madagascar and the blues were like one offs from the album, but now after hearing the 2 new ones im so much confident in the 3 volue thing

It doesn't really matter what the album will be called......altho "Chinese Democracy" is history-wise great. Everyone is waiting for it. If it's released...the people in China still would be waiting for it.

I really wonder what artwork goes allong with the album. I hope Finck has some input in that, he makes nice artwork, drawings. True artist.

"We're working on thirty-two songs, and twenty-six are nearly done," he says. Of those, thirteen are slated for the FINAL album."

Final album? maby there is a dubble............... :book:

Edited by dally

My opinion:

Put the best songs on one cd and forget about a second one.

mr.Q

If Chinese Democracy is like the Use Your Illusion albums then I would get all the shit out. There is no good songs compared the other ones, it's all opinions or what songs might do better with radio play, or more public friendly. I would put that shit on two disks, unless the process of a follow up to Chinese Democracy is in the mind of Axl, which is hard to beleive.