Let's Welcome GUNS N' ROSES back!!!!! (please make this a sticky topic)

Dont Try Me

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well!

The ball seems to be rolling. Let's just hope this time Axl hits the back of the net! rock3

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!LLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now eat your hat! :huh:

No, not yet, he is going to do it when CD is released ;)

Isn't that right W.Axl Kev? :)

nooo kev is happy enough that they are back....

EAT YOUR HAT KEVIN! :P

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,

But those dreams have remained and they’re turned around.

Who’d have thought they’d lead ya (Who’d have thought they’d lead ya)

Back here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Hey!

Last week I posted TWAT and IRS to 2 radiostations in my city. First one is very, very popular in our country and the second one was a local student radio station. I posted this as an proof and an answer to all people who are still very interested in GnR and are wondering themselves..."wtf is going on with GnR and Axl Rose" for so many years now!

And today...(after a week) I posted those DEMO leaks...while I was eating pizza in some restaurant this radio programme was on...and they started mentioning GnR and than was heard a background music of Sweet Child O' Mine while the reporter was talking about possoble GnR comeback and completing of new album and than...in the meantime I recognised some studio mix from TWAT...and IRS...in the background after SCOM...so...my opinion...they didn't play it...they just showed it for a couple of seconds...so...

but the thing was very interesting...while...the who time I was eating...a lot of people was calling on this radio and asking "if the new album is out?"...and there were shown a lot of INTEREST for GNR that I thought It's a band that is alredy totally forgotten. But the fact is..a lot of people that called seemed to me they weren't just teenagers...but almost grown up people...but the commets were POSITIVE and ENTHUSIASTIC! ;)