Keep On Rising

Humbucker

About 4 months ago I downloaded a low audio quality new GNR track called Keep On Rising. The music is almost like The Prodigy but more rock orientated and the only vocals is Axl singing "Keep On Rising". It's pretty rocking esp. when the music stops then kicks back in.

Does anyone know any of the history behind this track?

if you have your folder settings so you can view hidden files and have you ipod as a removable disk (defualt setting for ipod), go onto the drive for it, and use the find tool to search your ipod for the song. Then just copy and paste it or whatever

They might be a much easier way, but thats what I do.

Edited by thewisegod

Guest JohnUlmer
i deleted it from my PC and it's now on only on my IPOD. I would need figure out a away of getting it back on my PC.

There's a program you can use to fetch files from your iPod to the PC - do a Google search for "itunes ripper".

This guy is so full of shit. It is easy as hell to move songs from your ipod to your computer. Plus, you could pm it to people or something. But this isn't really a song, or atleast not by GNR. You must be confusing some jack asses voice for Axl's.

I've heard this track too. The singer does sound like Axl, but the song so shitty there's no way it's received the slightest hint of CD consideration if it is actually GN'R at all. It's even worse than that Good Night song that sent everyone into a frenzy a few months ago.