Management must be behind this

Guest JohnUlmer

It's either Merck, Madison, or that Radio DJ who got "scared to play IRS". Merck could be lying, because he says he sent Cease And Desist Letters, while they sent the Radio Stations these tracks. Madison could be lying, by telling us that he sent Cease And Desist Letters. And that Radio DJ could be lying, by telling us that the management sent them IRS. Nobody sends a track to a radio station, and then sends them a letter saying not to play it.

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, so THAT being said if "Prostitute" hits the board you'd keep it up for awhile...right???!!!

Nope. We've been asked not to post links, and we won't.

Honestly - why would fans really want to hear the whole album before it's released? Not cool.

Madison youre way cool and id prefer not to get banned so dont take this the wrong way....but you know your ass is gonna download it as soon as it becomes available right b4 you erase the thread. I recall how a certain someone was VERY taken with IRS when the demo was first leaked. ;)

Good, so THAT being said if "Prostitute" hits the board you'd keep it up for awhile...right???!!!

Honestly - why would fans really want to hear the whole album before it's released? Not cool.

Madison youre way cool and id prefer not to get banned so dont take this the wrong way....but you know your ass is gonna download it as soon as it becomes available right b4 you erase the thread. I recall how a certain someone was VERY taken with IRS when the demo was first leaked. ;)

I didn't say I wasn't curious.

I'm just saying that it wouldn't be cool for fans to hear the whole album before it's released. What fun would that be? Part of the high of listening to a new album is cracking open the CD and being surprised by what's there.

I also agree, you are way cool. I don't think we'd ever hear this whole album. It is very suspicious how the stations are acting, as you've said. And it took hours for them to get on you about removing them, and only after you wrote and asked. Meanwhile, other boards still have them all up, not seeming too worried, and worse, radio plays it for days on end. Too weird.

I don't think we'd get the whole album, only passable demo's to get us into the music already. AND...it's working. Non GNR fans on other boards are hearing it saying how great it is, and how they figured it would suck. I've seen it! True story, it's working, Axl's a genius.

Peace

Edited by axlskAmpf

I didn't say I wasn't curious.

I'm just saying that it wouldn't be cool for fans to hear the whole album before it's released. What fun would that be? Part of the high of listening to a new album is cracking open the CD and being surprised by what's there.

this is true....but, my God, it will be so f*cking tempting

Guest JohnUlmer

Everyone was saying we wouldn't get anymore leaks, and the clips we had were all that were available right now, but now we get a couple more minutes of this song. The question is: If management isn't behind this, who's leaking it? And do they have more and WILL there be more soon?

I keep having this feeling Prostitute will be leaked.

I think whoever leaked the 2 clips of better already had the full version at that time but wasn't willing to share it then for whatever reasons.

This leak does not necessearily mean that more leaks are to come, imo.

And I'd like to say: No more leaks please! Save the rest of the songs for CD!

Guest JohnUlmer
I think someone had the full file all along but just cut it short and uploaded so much - then the full version.

R.

I can't understand why they'd upload two whole songs and then only part of one, though.

yeah... I think they had it all along and just waited a while to give us all of it.

OR.......

Management saw how well IRS did.. being in the charts and stuff and thought "You know what.. we did that with IRS... Just imagine what we could do with Better"

IRS only did well because its a new song. It's not a really great song for the radio.

Guest Jungle Blood

It's wrong to leak the songs like this.

NO MORE LEAKS!

It is Axl songs, and he have had alot of work doing them, and planning a great release day.

This is the leaker semiruining...

so no more leaks.

not for us as fans, but for W Axl Rose, the one and only, the artist and musician!

axl003.gif

Guest JohnUlmer

I have to admit, I'm both fearing and anticipating the leak for Prostitute. It's supposed to be a really "Big Gun" and I can't decide whether I want to hear it or wait for the album.