Merck appreciation thread

hm... alright..

i've seen some replys talking down on the man; accusing him of stuff... but... i still don't see any wrongdoing on his part... ???

Problem is people are afraid to admit who is REALLY to blame for the silence etc. And that person is Axl.

But they use Merck as a scapegoat. Merck hasn't done anything wrong; he is just doing his job. And if he wants to keep said job, he will do what Axl wants him to do.

I´m not going to show any kind of appreciation towards a guy I don´t even know but I don´t like people bashing him either.

The dude is a business man and he just does his job whether you like it or not he CAN´T give us all the info we want. There are things we don´t need to know and if Axl doesn´t speak himself or through Merck is only Axl´s choice. If management doesn´t release a statement it´s maybe because Axl doesn´t want to. The dude knows how to do his work and his work is not to please us,understand?

So stop the bashing and leave him alone! And if Axl remains silent he must have his own reasons. Merck is just the messenger and as you always say " don´t kill the messenger".