This thread is funny.

You guys are like this------------------------> :o

then like this-----------------------------------> :laugh:

then again, like this--------------------------------> :o

then like this---------------------------------> :fuckyou:

then like this again------------------------------> :o

now i wonder at the end of the night what emoticon will prevail

:rofl-lol:

I hate to burst the rumor bubble, but there is no way that Guns would preform at the Oscars. Nor would Axl be considered a suprise guest. Just look at the audience; does this crowd look like the kind that would be rockin out to GNR? Or does it look more like the kind of crowd that would enjoy the musical stylings of say... a clasic violinist? At best Axl is attending the awards show or an after party, or maybe even presenting an award. But a performance is totally out of the question so don't get angry when he doesn't perform.

You know what I'm thinking....there's only about an hour or so left of this Oscar ordeal.....and we haven't seen Axl....so if it's true that guy was supposedly 'the SURPRISE' well than we have wasted about 2 1/2 hours of our lives watching a show that half of us here didn't want to watch to begin with...nice isn't it? <_<

you know, its times like these that i am actually glad i didnt discover GNR before i did( around the GH release). man, i cant imangine what it was like to be around since the use your illusion tour. so much dissapointment. oh well, im in for the long haul now and i am proud of it.

Edited by fridayfan13

i havent done this in a long time.........................but...................................... SALMA HAYEK IS FUCKIN GORGEOUS av-3.gif

Yeah,Salma Hayek was the bomb in Dusk till Dawn,Dam i wish i was her dog spot in that scene LOL

Edited by jimmy1981

you know, its times like these that i am actually glad i didnt discover GNR before i did( around the GH release). man, i can imangine what it was like to be around since the use your illusion tour. so much dissapointment. oh well, im in for the long haul now and i am proud of it.

That's the spirit! :xmasschef2: