Kids, dont do alcohol drugs or cigarettes

sabre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg. Like I said in the other EVH-thread - I've lost all my respect for him.

Why is that?

I hope it's not because the way he looks. The man had cancer. That would be the main reason as to why he looks like that.

It's because he's an asshole, but great guitarist, though. Check out the thread 'EVH' in Anything Goes.

Why is that?

I hope it's not because the way he looks. The man had cancer. That would be the main reason as to why he looks like that.

And the main reason for the cancer is smoking.. err.. using a metal guitar pick on the Balance Tour :rolleyes:

And cancer really ins't why he looks like that. I saw him on the opening show of his summer 2004 tour, and I also saw jillions of pictures in the past year... didn't look bad at all... he did this to himself... he has aged 20 years in the past year.

Why is that?

And the main reason for the cancer is smoking.. err.. using a metal guitar pick on the Balance Tour :rolleyes:

And cancer really ins't why he looks like that. I saw him on the opening show of his summer 2004 tour, and I also saw jillions of pictures in the past year... didn't look bad at all... he did this to himself... he has aged 20 years in the past year.

Yeah he's admitted to alcohol and drug addiction. Thats whats done this to him.

Have any of you taken the medication that a cancer patient have to take?

Until you do you have no idea.

I have.

So I do have an idea. Within a month I aged beyond my years. It was that rapid.

How can any loose respect for someone when they havent found the meaning of it?

Axl was right ..this place is a garbage can.

I see why Axl stays out of the lime light unless absolutely needed. Its because infections like this

that follow him around cause of fame.

*climbing out of the stench*

bye bye from bi

Have any of you taken the medication that a cancer patient have to take?

Until you do you have no idea.

I have.

So I do have an idea. Within a month I aged beyond my years. It was that rapid.

How can any loose respect for someone when they havent found the meaning of it?

I know people/relatives who have cancer, the medication/radiation is not nice. Hopefully you are OK.

As far as Eddie Van Halen goes, his whole attitude towards fellow bandmates/fans has been weak at best. In 1996, he fired Sammy Hagar because he didn't want to be around anyone who 'drinks', since he was sober now. Sammy claimed that Eddie was drunk when he fired him(I believe Sammy). Then, the original Van Halen appeared at the VMA's. We all thought that it was a great thing, then a week later, Eddie fired David Lee Roth, and hired Gary Cherone.

Fast forward to 2000, Ed was diagnosed with oral cancer. He went to a clinic in Texas to remove a lesion from his tounge. About a year later, Eddie claimed he was "cancer free". Sounds great....right??

Well, in 2001-2002, Ed went to a golf outing for the LAPD, and the pictures showed him chain smoking cigarettes(not a good idea for someone who just 'recovered' from oral cancer, IMO.)

In 2004, Van Halen with Sammy toured the US, and Eddie(I don't drink anymore)Van Halen was drinking and smoking for the whole tour!! Drinking wine is fine(he is a rock star), but for someone who had part of their tounge chopped off, maybe you ought to give up the smokes? Well, he didn't. He is clearly in denial.

I hope for the best for Ed, he is my idol. PEACE!!

He is in monster denial. He will tell you that the reason he had oral cancer was because he used metal picks on the "Balance" tour around 1995ish. He would use those picks, then hold them in his mouth while he was tapping. The metal being in his mouth was his excuse for why he had cancer. Not years of chain smoking.

If he had cancer RIGHT NOW (ha, aren't I a funny one?), then I could understand and excuse why he looks like this. But the fact is, he had cancer years ago, and just a few months or a year ago, he looked fine. Now he looks like the Wicked Witch of the West.