AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

The point is that while looks matter to you and others (quite shallow I may add) they most definitely do not matter to Axl Rose.

Au contraire mon ami - but they most certainly do matter to Mr. Rose. If they didn't, he wouldn't have bothered having his teeth capped, extensions added to his hair and other things people have already mentioned in this thread.

A few of us are simply suggesting he ditch one of his bodyguards in favor of a stylist to help with his clothes. :book:

Axl did those things for himself, not for others.

Axl doesn't need to change his clothing, just because some fans are not happy with it.

Axl does what he wants.

Edited by Axl-rocks

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that while looks matter to you and others (quite shallow I may add) they most definitely do not matter to Axl Rose.

Au contraire mon ami - but they most certainly do matter to Mr. Rose. If they didn't, he wouldn't have bothered having his teeth capped, extensions added to his hair and other things people have already mentioned in this thread.

A few of us are simply suggesting he ditch one of his bodyguards in favor of a stylist to help with his clothes. :book:

Madison,

Don't you think you might be stretching the truth just a little bit?

How do we know he's capped his teeth and added hair extensions

and other things people have mentioned in this thread just to

improve his image in the eyes of a new fan base?

Take a look at Slash, he really hasn't changed anything about his

image or Scott for that matter. Hell, when I see pictures of Scott

in concert he looks like he's trying to look like Axl at times.

I agree with some of the other posters in the thread. This whole

image/stylist thing is being over hyped. Just let the music set the

tone for the Guns comeback. As long as the music rocks it won't

matter if Axl's sporting a buzz-cut or corduroy pants...jmo/HGZ :)

How do we know he's capped his teeth and added hair extensions

and other things people have mentioned in this thread just to

improve his image in the eyes of a new fan base?

The teeth are a no-brainer. I think he probably has veneers, but I'm no expert on the matter.

Madison, you're not seeing my point. Axl didn't cap his teeth or get hair extensions to make you happy or because he cares what others think about his appearance. He's the type of guy who did it for one reason and one reason only, and that's because he wanted to... to please himself. Seriously, you still haven't replied to what he said here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LsF3UQfug...%20roses%20ritz

Edit: I personally wouldn't care if Axl was a 350lb homosexual black man who wore spandex. The guy can sing, and that's all that matters to me.

Edited by Focker

I think some of you are living in the past, he's not the young guy you had posters of all over your room anymore.

No posters...and believe it or not, guys in their 40's CAN dress pretty damn well, formal or casual. Most would be smarter dressed in their 40's than 20's...

I think some of you are living in the past, he's not the young guy you had posters of all over your room anymore.

No posters...and believe it or not, guys in their 40's CAN dress pretty damn well, formal or casual. Most would be smarter dressed in their 40's than 20's...

He looks better in the picture in the airport than he ever did with tight leather pants, sunglasses too big for him, and no shirt with tattoos all over.

Maybe back in the 80's it was.

Believe it or not you're right.

Edit: I personally wouldn't care if Axl was a 350lb homosexual black man who wore spandex. The guy can sing, and that's all that matters to me.

As I've mentioned countless times in this thread, it's not the diehard fans - like the ones on this forum - that Axl has to win over. The diehards don't care what he wears because they already know GNR and Axl's ability to create awesome music. But if he wants to win over new fans -- and even bring back old fans who may have forgotten about him - he needs to carefully craft an image as he re-enters the rock world - and not one that involves wearing grandpa's workout gear.

Slash knows all about image and the media. He's been sculpting and perfecting his image - successfully - for years.

... No posters...and believe it or not, guys in their 40's CAN dress pretty damn well, formal or casual. Most would be smarter dressed in their 40's than 20's...

Amen.

As I've mentioned countless times in this thread, it's not the diehard fans - like the ones on this forum - that Axl has to win over. The diehards don't care what he wears because they already know GNR and Axl's ability to create awesome music. But if he wants to win over new fans -- and even bring back old fans who may have forgotten about him - he needs to carefully craft an image as he re-enters the rock world - and not one that involves wearing grandpa's workout gear.

Slash knows all about image and the media. He's been sculpting and perfecting his image - successfully - for years.

madison it's a tracksuit, axl wasn't performing, he wasn't on satge or at anything offical, it's just a tracksuit, get over it!. fucking americans your so damn fake, just take a look at hollywood, then take a look at russell

crow! he's australian baby ~! :xmasssanta:

... fucking americans your so damn fake, just take a look at hollywood, then take a look at russell

I've never been a Russell Crow fan. He's too fake and thinks he's bigger than he is.

What was your point?

... fucking americans your so damn fake, just take a look at hollywood, then take a look at russell

I've never been a Russell Crow fan. He's too fake and thinks he's bigger than he is.

What was your point?

I don't even know where to start. But instead of giving you the spotlight, I will go back to the topic at hand.

I think Axl knows how to dress when he really needs to. But he CHOSES to go about his business focusing on comfort. I personally, would chose better, but if you took a picture of me at a bad time, you might get the impression I have no clue.

Even with the goatee his plastic surgery stands out in that soprano clip. Just when he was starting to look a little normal in those airport pics . Guess not . There was a reason why he grew the goatee but it isn't covering the botox enough . He's going to have to become one of the wolf kids to cover that shit up.

Even with the goatee his plastic surgery stands out in that soprano clip. Just when he was starting to look a little normal in those airport pics . Guess not . There was a reason why he grew the goatee but it isn't covering the botox enough . He's going to have to become one of the wolf kids to cover that shit up.

You lost me. :huh:

What is it that you think his goatee is covering?

Botox isn't injected in the mouth area. If they did that, the person would be paralyzed from smiling and eating. It's usually for frown lines in the forehead and crow's feet by the eyes. So, his goatee isn't "covering" anything.

Personally, I thought he looked great in the Soprano clip - smiling and healthy.

What was your point?

[/quote

how is russell crow fake? i guess thats why he isn't allowed into the u.s at the moment :rofl-lol:,

and i guess hollywoods real isn't it :laugh: :xmasssanta:, you know what my point was, image is everything hey maddy, you idealize bullshit example E news.

axl's real....... russell's a real guy! hey axl wears a tracksuit oh my god :sleeper:

Let me rephrase He didn't necessary grow the goatee to cover the botox but to distract us from noticing his plastic surgery. It's not working.

I have been an objective GNR fan for about 16 years now. I have NEVER seen or heard any proof that he had any plastic surgery. It would not be that easy for him to hide. Am I missing something?

Aussie, Why don't you shut the fuck up you goddamned stereotype. You're going to hell along with Russell.

oh ok now i think of it,

fuck up wind from my asscrack!

Edited by aussie_axl

Let me rephrase He didn't necessary grow the goatee to cover the botox but to distract us from noticing his plastic surgery. It's not working.

Oh dude, I'm so sorry. I mean, I never noticed till' now.

I'm so sorry.......that you're BLIND.

Get a life dude. You know, it's kinda funny how on HTGTH you persisted on how Axl having a forehead equated to him having 'hair loss'. Give me a freakin' break. :rolleyes:

Edited by IndiannaRose