Robin set to bail?

Original Gunner

Hmm - Hanging out at the Rainbow in LA this weekend i was told by an engineer that's done some work on Chinese Democracy that Robin Finck is getting disillusioned with the whole 'Axl Factor' and may be bailing to work with Trent Reznor again. Fuck what a joke! Will Axl's puppet show EVER find a stable line-up?

DISCUSS fuckers... rock1

I wonder if SLASH could fit in a few dates in between sessions for the new VR record. After all he'd only have to learn 10 per cent of the songs, the other 90 he already knows. :rofl-lol:

well, it is kinda funny, the only person qualified to play this stuff, is the person axl just called weak.

im also noticing that slash's pet singer scott is fighting his battles now

Hmm - Hanging out at the Rainbow in LA this weekend i was told by an engineer that's done some work on Chinese Democracy that Robin Finck is getting disillusioned with the whole 'Axl Factor' and may be bailing to work with Trent Reznor again. Fuck what a joke! Will Axl's puppet show EVER find a stable line-up?

DISCUSS fuckers... rock1

buuuuuuuuullshit

Perhaps robin is unhappy that someone is returning to the band.....Bucket?

I don't believe this story anyway..

or somebody else with long black curly hair and a top-hat? I dont say it's slash, but it could be a guy with long black curly hair and a top-hat :rofl-lol:

or somebody else with long black curly hair and a top-hat? I dont say it's slash, but it could be a guy with long black curly hair and a top-hat :rofl-lol:

It could be.

yeah that could be anyone!

DISCUSS fuckers... rock1

I THINK THIS GUY IS AXL