Will the new G'n'R sell tickets?

Original Gunner

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if/when a us tour starts, tickets will sell very well in some markets, but slower in other markets. they probably won't sell many in vancouver or philly ;)

once axl proves that he can actually show up to all the shows and play then maybe tickets will sell faster.

The Globe Arena here in Stockholm got sold out in 40min,i think..

I`m so happy that i got tickets for both Stockholm and Helsinki shows..Can`t fuckin` wait to see Axl..(Twice!!)..

Edited by J.T

I don´t know how it wold be in America but here in Europe they will sell out if not all, atleast most of them.

Of course they will sell! It´s Axl fucking Rose with his GNR !!It´s GNR dudes...

You´re ver lucky JT. I hope the rumour of them playing in Spain in May 28 becomes true

Edited by November_rain

The Globe Arena here in Stockholm got sold out in 40min,i think..

I`m so happy that i got tickets for both Stockholm and Helsinki shows..Can`t f*ckin` wait to see Axl..(Twice!!)..

lucky git :anger: i havent got any and you got 2 :(

The latest information is that the Helsinki show was sold out in eight (8) minutes!

About the Scandinavia thing: Finland is not officially a part of Scandinavia and we have mostly a great taste of music and so do the Swedes (hard to admit for a finn) and other people of the Nordic countries.

Ask Conan if you don't believe. :P

this is a stupid question.

I agree with you 100% on that one Dory ;)

Yeah - stupid enough to get seven pages of mostly great replies in two days suckers. Hey - and thanks for dropping by. :rofl-lol:

Yeah, 7 pages of great replies. That doesn't make the question great. It's still a stupid question.

IF Axl's puppets don't do well in the US they are over. rock1

the US rejected hendrix, and we all know what a failure he was................

seriously to think the US market is the be all and end all is ignorant.

the UK/Europe rejected Led Zep... and we all know what a failure they were. :rofl-lol:

No it's just reality. 300 million people who love their entertainment and have more disposable income than anyone else. Hey, it's not about being better or more self important, it's simply about the numbers. You don't think Oasis and Robbie Willliams have desperatley tried to break America (and failed) several times?

IF Axl's puppets don't do well in the US they are over. rock1

the US rejected hendrix, and we all know what a failure he was................

seriously to think the US market is the be all and end all is ignorant.

the UK/Europe rejected Led Zep... and we all know what a failure they were. :rofl-lol:

No it's just reality. 300 million people who love their entertainment and have more disposable income than anyone else. Hey, it's not about being better or more self important, it's simply about the numbers. You don't think Oasis and Robbie Willliams have desperatley tried to break America (and failed) several times?

The reason why GnR will sell out arena's in the US and CD will achieve great success in terms of sales is perfectly illustrated by yourself.

You are probably asking why. Well Axl and GnR has huge fanbase as you can see by the amount of traffic sites as this one have, the media is also thirsty for information on the band and give them great exposure.

Yet the best sign of the huge success to come is that people who say they despise the new band, new songs and hate Axls gut like you so clearly do, are still willing to see what all the fuss is about and are prepared to waste their time posting on forums talking about things they say they dont like. It speaks volumnes about the man.....love him or loathe him you just cant get enough of him.

Its then when the music will take over

Edited by chokes

and hate Axls gut like you so clearly do,

I certainly don't hate Axl. He still rates as one of the greatest fromtmen of all time. The way he communicates and reaches out to an audience, or at least used to 'BACK IN THE DAY', is (or was) unsurpassed. However i do hate the way in which his psychotic tendencies and meglamania fucked up one of the all-time great rock 'n' roll bands to the point where it has now become a laughing stock full of revolving door hired hands. But, as all the true fans here have been telling me, we can now take alot of heart from the fact that he and Slash are mending the fences. The reunion could be happening sooner than we all thought. I say, BRING IT ON! rock3

Mick n Keith

Steven n Joe

Plant n Page

Axl n Slash......... Ahh don't it make you feel GOOD! rock1

and hate Axls gut like you so clearly do,

I certainly don't hate Axl. He still rates as one of the greatest fromtmen of all time. The way he communicates and reaches out to an audience, or at least used to 'BACK IN THE DAY', is (or was) unsurpassed. However i do hate the way in which his psychotic tendencies and meglamania fucked up one of the all-time great rock 'n' roll bands to the point where it has now become a laughing stock full of revolving door hired hands. But, as all the true fans here have been telling me, we can now take alot of heart from the fact that he and Slash are mending the fences. The reunion could be happening sooner than we all thought. I say, BRING IT ON! rock3

Mick n Keith

Steven n Joe

Plant n Page

Axl n Slash......... Ahh don't it make you feel GOOD! rock1

Hetfield n Mustaine.... I mean Hammett

Ozzy n Iommi, Rhoads, Lee, and Wylde

:scared:

dare i say there can be room for change, and sometimes change is something for the better in some situations.

Are you kidding?

They'll fucking sell like hotcakes purely based on the anticipation and curiosity of Axl's doing's over the years, as well as the bands. Same goes for the album. People will probably talk a lot of shit, but i guarantee they will be the first in line for CD and those tickets. That's one good thing I can say has come out of this wait. People are antsy now; and we all know curiosity killed the cat.