Finnish Date SOLD OUT !!!

L.A Hibay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got general admission tickets.

About the black market: Imagine you pay 400 € for ticket, and they cancel (which could happen).

You get 54 € refund...

Anyone got any requests/ideas for the supporting acts? I'd like to see Hanoi Rocks tearing the place apart before Guns but that's something not so likely to happen.

Guest JohnUlmer

I didn't see it posted and it won't let me do a search for some reason. :(

http://93x.com/blog.asp?id=186156&SBID=4444

March 14, 2006

GUNS N' ROSES: HELSINKI SHOW SELLS OUT IN EIGHT MINUTES

According to the Finnish ticket retailer Lippupalvelu, all 10,000 tickets for GUNS N' ROSES' July 5, 2006 show in Helsinki, Finland at the Hartwall Arena sold out in about eight minutes on Monday (March 13). Many fans who were lining up at ticket outlets were left without tickets.

In other news, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was featured in the HBO "The Sopranos" premiere special which aired Sunday night (March 12). Axl was shown talking to Steven Van Zant but wasn't interviewed. Check out a screen shot at this location.

GUNS N' ROSES' European tour is expected to kick off May 27 with an appearance at the Rock in Rio festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

In a rare interview conducted by Rolling Stone magazine on Jan. 13, Rose promised fans that the band's long-awaited "Chinese Democracy" album will see the light of day before the end of the year, but no release date has yet been announced for the effort. He also added he is working on 32 songs for the album and 26 are finished out of which 13 will feature on the final album. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Better", "There was a Time" and "The Blues".

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Guest JohnUlmer

I didn't see it posted and it won't let me do a search for some reason. :(

http://93x.com/blog.asp?id=186156&SBID=4444

March 14, 2006

GUNS N' ROSES: HELSINKI SHOW SELLS OUT IN EIGHT MINUTES

According to the Finnish ticket retailer Lippupalvelu, all 10,000 tickets for GUNS N' ROSES' July 5, 2006 show in Helsinki, Finland at the Hartwall Arena sold out in about eight minutes on Monday (March 13). Many fans who were lining up at ticket outlets were left without tickets.

In other news, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was featured in the HBO "The Sopranos" premiere special which aired Sunday night (March 12). Axl was shown talking to Steven Van Zant but wasn't interviewed. Check out a screen shot at this location.

GUNS N' ROSES' European tour is expected to kick off May 27 with an appearance at the Rock in Rio festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

In a rare interview conducted by Rolling Stone magazine on Jan. 13, Rose promised fans that the band's long-awaited "Chinese Democracy" album will see the light of day before the end of the year, but no release date has yet been announced for the effort. He also added he is working on 32 songs for the album and 26 are finished out of which 13 will feature on the final album. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Better", "There was a Time" and "The Blues".

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Unbelievable. B)

No music in 13 years, and it can still sell out in minutes.

A sign of the good things to come IF Axl gets his shit together....

UK SUBS.

I've always thought that them doing a US tour in '02 was a mistake because GN'R are more respected (and more popular) in Europe than in the US for some reason. I bet the '02 tour would have been a huge success in 2002 if they had toured Europe instead.

What did you expect, the tickets not to sell quick? People have been waiting a long time.

I for one was expecting them to sell in more time than 8 hours, which it took to sell the tickets in Sweden. Thought it'd take longer here since we have less population.

they also sold out the show in globen stockholm in short time, so i hope they show up. if not alot of people will be dissapointed!

I hope he shows up too!! I think he will. All of Axl's no-show/riots have been in North America, for some reason.

they also sold out the show in globen stockholm in short time, so i hope they show up. if not alot of people will be dissapointed!

I hope he shows up too!! I think he will. All of Axl's no-show/riots have been in North America, for some reason.

right. im going to watch the show in globen so my hopes are high:)first time to see axl live:)