Axl Rose was dancing with James Blunt in NY Stereo Club

slääsh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blunts music sucks youare beautyfull is stupid song even me with my bad english could writte a better song, deeper.am not saying he is not cute .. he is but his music is trashy and thats why i live axl cause his mucis is good and he is fiiiiiine!!!!! :tongue2::tongue2:

this would explain the contact incident more...

the dj plays "you're beautiful", then a guy gets so disgusted he just had to randomly spit at that moment and it happened to land in axl's eye

then, axl is like "wtf omg my teh contact!" and he storms out...taking out marbury in the process

so funny

i wouldnt be surprised if it was true :lol:

and I'm a "GOD" now!!!

yay!!!!

Edited by Dory

fuck people just because you don't like there music doesn't mean there not cool people, stop acting like you've know them for years!, axl can party with whoever he fucking wants too!, what are you his mother? he doesn't have to live with his band 24/7 you tools!.

fuck people just because you don't like there music doesn't mean there not cool people, stop acting like you've know them for years!, axl can party with whoever he fucking wants too!, what are you his mother? he doesn't have to live with his band 24/7 you tools!.

No he doesn't have to hang out with the band 24/7,but it would be nice to see it sometimes. Fuck Dizzy said the last time ALL of them were together it was at Madison Square Garden in New York,meaning in 2002.

No he doesn't have to hang out with the band 24/7,but it would be nice to see it sometimes. Fuck Dizzy said the last time ALL of them were together it was at Madison Square Garden in New York,meaning in 2002.

True, although it doesn't mean that they haven't met up minus a member or two, or at least keep in good contact.

Can't imagine the posh stuttering sod James Bl*nt would be good to have a beer with, but I don't really know him so who knows!

Anyway, it's not like Axl is shagging him or anything - he met him at a party for fucks sake, he might not even like him. So get a grip, and get over the fact that someone you don't like was at the same party as Axl.

I'm pretty glad he's out at these things these days and has stopped slapping people because he thinks he should behave like that.

LP

moc.ta1ps

Axl In Stereo Again Print E-mail

Written by Administrator

Thursday, 16 March 2006

Axl Rose was seen again at Stereo nightclub on Tuesday night.

The New York Daily News reports that he was seen partying with Seth Myers and James Blunt.

Last Updated ( Thursday, 16 March 2006 )

party on !

has Axl nothing BETTER to DO??? :blink:

how sad!

He's partying...and we stuck every day and night on this forum and watching for some real GNR news <_<

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

You got it in one sir... rock3