Aerosmith

sweetness

Aerosmith  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was suposed to go see Aerosmith tomarrow but somebody (I think Steve) got sick so they cancled the rest of their tour. :anger:

So this brings up the question: Is it good for old guys to keep Rockin?

When I saw the Stones play the super bowl I went to a fast conclusion, NO! But I have heard really good things about Aerosmith's tour and I was getting really excited for this concert.

I say yes, as long as the band was really good while they were young. What do you guys think?

Edited by sweetness

You do realize that it's not just old people who get sick, right? :lol:

I saw Aerosmith about 10 years ago I think. Amazing show! Tyler was all over the place and Joe totally rocked.

They may not be as active on stage as they once were, but if you have the opportunity to see some rock legends in person, why not?

What else do you expect them to do?

AMEN!! I say tour/record as long as you can. The fans will decide when they are too old to continue. And the Stones are still on top of their game in their early 60's, God bless them.

I saw them earlier on this tour and they were great. Steven and Joe were all over the catwalks and really got the crowd involved. Steven is sick, so they have cancelled some of the shows, but the tour is still on. They don't plan on rescheduling the cancelled shows, but I think they are giving refunds. Anyways, I've heard Steven is feeling better (it was his throat) and they should be back on stage soon.

As long as some place will let them play, old musicians should keep going. somebody will want to see them, though they could be disappointed. However, this crap with charging 50,000% more for tickets than they did when they were in their prime has to stop.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
As long as some place will let them play, old musicians should keep going. somebody will want to see them, though they could be disappointed. However, this crap with charging 50,000% more for tickets than they did when they were in their prime has to stop.

You can accept it, or be like Pearl Jam and not be able to get to your fans at all for awhile.

Not to advocate either route.

I never cared to get into Aerosmith heavily, I may get there.

It'd be regrettable if you did.

You may be right, nothing really strikes me about them to be honest. They are caught between The Stones and GNR and don't have the real good things about either group.

it's too bad they cancelled. They put on an awesome show.

They key here is quality, not quantity.

Iron Maiden is getting up there in age so they don't book 9 month tours anymore, because their bodies can't handle the load. They tour for 4 or 5 months at the most and make an event out of it.

I would sure hope not! I was gonna go see them when they were in my area...until I foundout decent sections were $300-$400 per ticket!! I hope they come here again though..im more into them now then I was then.

You could buy their discography for the price of a ticket.