Why is Axl spending so much time in NYC???

captaint

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg why are you even bothered ??? its like OMG axls in NEWYORK!!! conspiracy rumour time!!! hes gonna be the new president!!!!!!!!!!

hes going to jump off the empirestate building hes going to give out free Chinese democ cd's omg..

hes in newyork thats all you need to know you dont need to know his buisness your almost as bad as the press like little insects following someones everymove not giving them space ect

Close this thread...its not gonna lead to anything usefull

funny, i was gonna say the same about your existence... :drevil:

You know there is trouble when Charles Manson himself logs on to a GNR forum and tells you that himself.

:P

I thought he only got TV in Prison?

"If I havent seen it, Its New to me!".

Like a fine comment given, why would Axl tell us what he is doing in NY. Just wait and see. You already waited more than a Decade whats another for you?

Just look at it this way, you saw the rise and fall of Brit Pop, UK Girl Bands, Alternative dying down, Nu-Metal rising, watching it die, American Idol crap (Reality TV Bands) and than there is ...... (Fill in the blank with your life).

what u guys think, being in NYC for a while now, and flying to places, that doesnt leave much time to record or fine tuneanything, so i think the album is done and he is either shooting a video for the single, or getting some matters resloved so CD can get get rolling......just an idea,,,,,what do you guys think, why is axl all of A sudden in NYC?

what u guys think, being in NYC for a while now, and flying to places, that doesnt leave much time to record or fine tuneanything, so i think the album is done and he is either shooting a video for the single, or getting some matters resloved so CD can get get rolling......just an idea,,,,,what do you guys think, why is axl all of A sudden in NYC?

I think you may be right. The "catcher in the rye" story takes place in NY, and this song could be the 1st single of CD.

But in the other hand, i can't believe that a gnr video can be shooted without any leak from anyone, nor at least any rumour about that ... It seems impossible to keep such a thing (which necessarely implicate a lot of people in) secret!

In last reports, Axl is still in NY, and also, when he's in new york, lenny Kravitz, and Lynsey logan are partying near by,

does axl has an Eye on Lynsey?

In pictorial response...

LindsayLindsay_Lohan.jpg Stephanie th_55667_seymour.jpg

Stephanie015.jpg

Lindsay lohan2.jpg

No, just kidding, I have no idea.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Guest RonMexico82

He was going to get Lindsey to appear in a video for Guns N Roses and was trying to persuade Kravitz to take over as lead guitarist but in the end he said fuck it il have a steak instead. :P