New Axl Pic

EliteAxl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what we call "deer in the headlights."

Seriously, all that time tucked away in his multi-million-dollar-mansion has turned Axl into Howard Hughes v. 2.0. He looks totally schizophrenic and paranoid.

Dude, it's just a fuckin' picture...

The Voice of sanity....Thanx I.R.

It is great to see axl in decent clothes instead of those damn oversized jerseys, but damn he looks like a pussy or at least a 7 year old that is just meeting someone and is scared to shake their hand.

Seriously, all that time tucked away in his multi-million-dollar-mansion has turned Axl into Howard Hughes v. 2.0. He looks totally schizophrenic and paranoid.

Exactly

I take it you look fabulous in EVERY photo? :huh:

He's had some work done on his face.

This was only a few years ago

axl_rose_2.jpg

More recently, his eyes seem to be more stretched or something

axlrose2003_188x175.jpg

Probably a facelift. It's not all that different, indeed the only photo where he is very noticeably different from his old self.

The Voice of sanity....Thanx I.R.

Axl Rose is VERY sexy.

Shit, I'd slap his ass in public, goose his left butt cheek and have my way with him IF I got lucky enough to shake his hand and pose for a picture.

And if I did that and I posted that picture, you'd ALL see one hell of a smile on the red headed recluse's (or whatever you all call him this week) face.

:xmasssanta: :heart:

TTF

Hey Sopranos fans,

Remember the episod from season 2 titled, "Full Leather Jacket"? it's the one where Ritchie Aprile gives Tony that old jacket that he thinks is so cool, but Tony doesn't really want it and ends up giving it to his maid's husband. that jacket looks just like the jacket that Axl is wearing.

here's the episode summary. no pics though!

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/season2/episode21.shtml

Edited by artfromtex

Exactly

THANX ARQ, JALP, ZEPPLIN

XXOO :heart:

ARQ I hear Kaneda really looks strange in pics......check yr PMs......

Exactly

THANX ARQ, JALP, ZEPPLIN

:lol:

Oh don't remind me!

Dunno about you...but I saw a close resemblance to a fat, drunk Adam Sandler :huh:

Exactly

THANX ARQ, JALP, ZEPPLIN

:lol:

Oh don't remind me!

Dunno about you...but I saw a close resemblance to a fat, drunk Adam Sandler :huh:

also thanx to paradise city girl......

ARQ.......this one is "Different" want it??? get it???

Hey Sopranos fans,

Remember the episod from season 2 titled, "Full Leather Jacket"? it's the one where Ritchie Aprile gives Tony that old jacket that he thinks is so cool, but Tony doesn't really want it and ends up giving it to his maid's husband. that jacket looks just like the jacket that Axl is wearing.

here's the episode summary. no pics though!

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/season2/episode21.shtml

Yeah, you're right! The jacket Axl's wearing is a little darker, but other than that its pretty close. God, I hope Axl filmed a cameo for "The Soprano's"!!!

Both of the guys look surprised at the picture and not ready for it.

Remember that at many celebrity parties, (hell, any party) the rooms are low-lit / dark and the flash bulbs give the picture light of course. Thats why in the background of celeb party shots you usually see candles and stuff, even though in the picture the room looks bright as hell. Just something to consider. So appearing startled can happen.

Edited by JEEP11

Why do you have to look for defects in every new Axl pic? you were complaining a few months back because we didn´t have any news/pics from Axl and now we have them you´re just like "he looks weird, he looks this, he looks that.. :rolleyes: "

Dudes, you are never happy. He looks fucking good! .

Oh, by the way, this pic is one or two days old. It was posted in another topic.