No Reunion With SLASH, DUFF

karamba

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i know the lineup, but i dont know if there be a fill in for buckethead.

You have to be pretty dumb in your head if you dont know the lineup by now.

How many times does Axl have to say this before you understand it wont be any kind of reunion.

Well,

before anyone esle has a go, saw guns in 92, 02 and soon to be 2006.

if its Axl and co. that would eb great, if its axl slasha and co, that would be better and throw duff or izzy in, great!! but either way i will go and enjoy!!!

The one thing that is weird, when guns were big, they did all kinds of things for publicity, izzy on a plane and an ash tray spings to mind.

They have a lot of fans out there, look at the greatest hits etc. but why the sileence????

I sometime are afraid that the management could be trying to wrestle Axl into touring, rem the cancelled tour before, where he reckoned he didnt even knwo about the tour.

like it or not, buckehead is not in the band, and there is trouble in VR.

At the Freedie Mercury tribute Guns were the main event, at the Live 8 last year, VR were embarrasing!

I like the new songs better then the old ones, better twat citr cd the blues maddy they all kick ass and i listen to them more then the old songs. Axl and gnr have been very successful while the old member continue to fail.Slash may ave done nothing but everytime something gnr and axl related comes out its all over the place!

Are u serious??? You really should stop posting, because you sound ridiculous. Axl hasn't sold a record yet. VR has sold 5 million plus (worldwide). So if selling records makes you a failure, then I guess Michael Jackson, the Beatles, the Stones, Orig GNR must be some gigantic failures too!!

VR sells record based on they are ex-gnr members..The album sucks..And all VR/Slash fans know it. Its hard to admit...They have one song FALL TO PIECES

A reunion would blow! Chinese Democracy has been in the making for far too long to just throw all that away and reunite the old guys to do a tour playing GNR's greatest hits by a bunch of guys who don't like each other and don't want to work together, and are just collecting their paycheck. Axl doesn't want to work with Slash or Matt, and swore he never would again.

The vast majority of the guys would love to work together. It's really just Axl that wouldn't want to.

Correct Axl dont need the other ones to make it work...He makes killer music anyway.

axl doesnt need the other guys to make music no...the other guys dont need axl to make killer music either...but when they are together u get guns n roses...no not jus a few people thrown together adopting the name guns n roses...but the real fuckin thing...

fans of guns n roses want a reunion...lying, try-hard, wannabe's dont...or they tell us they dont...or they have no respect for music...

someone said they like the new shit better than the old...hmmmmmmm...interesting but nonetheless ur opinion...well i had pretty long hair not that long ago n i was getting sick of it...yer i liked it coz i had it for ages n it was kinda my look but i jus wanted something new...so i finally went out n got my haircut...n it was great i loved it...for a lil while...then i realised how cool my hair was...n im trying to get used to my new haircut but it just isnt the same...

weird similie but pretty straight forward...im not saying this is definitely the reason why u claim to like them more...but i am saying this is why ur playing them more... ;)

The shooting down of the reunion rumours doesn't bother me, they were extremely unlikely anyway. What does bother me, is the possibility of rifts in the VR camp. If that's true, whether you want Slash back in GnR or not is irrelevant because Slash wont be in any band at all... then everybody loses.

Wrong. If Slash doesn't come back to GNR and VR breaks up, I wont be losing any sleep over it. He left 10 fucking years ago. who cares.

I want you to know you that if I were an admin I would already have you banned :fuckyou:

Isn't funny that this was posted on April Fools Day?

Why because he enjoys the new band and sees how they fucking kick ass and rock the shit out of the old band. You need to stop living in the past :fuckyou:. Why do yyou want slash back so much fink rocks he does amazing solos and GNR DOES NOT NEED SLASH GET OVER IT :fuckyou:

Dont get me wrong...Robin is a hell of a guitar player, but if they're going to continue to play songs like November Rain...and hopefully add ESTRANGED and Dont Cry to the set...Mr. Finck has no business playing those solos. I was front row for GNR in '02, and my only complaint throughout the entire show was Robin butchering the November Rain solo. Only the man in the Top Hat should be playing that one.

A reunion would blow! Chinese Democracy has been in the making for far too long to just throw all that away and reunite the old guys to do a tour playing GNR's greatest hits by a bunch of guys who don't like each other and don't want to work together, and are just collecting their paycheck. Axl doesn't want to work with Slash or Matt, and swore he never would again.

wat if they release the cd and also have a reunion... :unsure:

Dude then what tell the other guys who actually worked hard and are loyal to axl tell them to fuck off?? No tell the old members to fuck off! or just ignor a reunion all together.

A reunion would be the worst thing that could ever happen. It's bad enough that Axl has been tarnishing the legacy the last few years. A reunion would completely destroy the legacy. They will become a band that tours state fairs with Quiet Riot and Dokken. :rolleyes:

A reunion would be the worst thing that could ever happen. It's bad enough that Axl has been tarnishing the legacy the last few years. A reunion would completely destroy the legacy. They will become a band that tours state fairs with Quiet Riot and Dokken. :rolleyes:

A reunited GNR would be selling out stadium's across the world.

Hopefully, this is true.

There's no need for a reunion.

what a dumb thing to say :angry:

stop living in the past

What a dumb thing to say. Remember this, the past is why there is such great interest in this new project.

Until we get an album from this new line up, the past (and a few leaks) is all we have

Uhhhhhhhh no it wouldn't really. <_<

I havent seen slash do what finck does on stage in a long mother fucking time, i honestly dont think he can do it anymore. And i wouldnt call vr a supergroup or even a group at the moment.

Do what? Play the guitar like a 6 month amateur? Finck is a horrible guitarist. Just listen to his solo spots before some of the songs in the 2002 tour. I have never seen so many people laugh at a concert. The dude sucks playing lead, and he is not even a good fit for GNR.

Who would of thought there would be a goth in GNR? LOL Take Me down to the Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty I'm sure all the goths party to that song.

What's next? A guy who wears a KFC bucket on his head? :o

Yeah, that's true. No need for a reunion of the greatest band of all time.

Instead, I love this new "band," - you know, where no one besides Axl knows what's going on. They seem really tight.

:rolleyes:

U don´t know what they know. U don´t know how tight they are.

U´re a typical "new gnr" basher. Only see the bad about this "new" (10 years old) band.

Bad things that U make from nothing,so SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

What?? For the first year or so??? Fine. But that's it. Here we come Quiet Riot, Poison, GnR. <_<

Uhhhhhhhh no it wouldn't really. <_<

If Axl and his merry band of minions can sell out multiple nights in Europe, a reunited GNR can sell out stadiums.

You really are underestimating what kind of an impact GNR had in the 1990's and how big they were. A reunion tour would be massive and probably one of the biggest tours to happen in the past 10-15 years.

Everyone and their mother would go see the show.

wow he fucked up a few times playing the old shit the stuff me made was perfect. I could care less how good he is with the old songs i want to hear new shit its been to long. And no he does not play like a 6month amateur he has more feeling in his work then slash ever did. Hes not a goth dude have you seen new pics of him he got rid of that shit. And really who cares what they look like duff looked like a woman for a while and slashs face is all fucked up now eyes are always 99.9% shut from all the drinking and you talk about the way someone dresses.