Lack of Communication

Guest Facekicker

During all this time we have had a lot of discussions where it's clear that not everyone has the same opinion.(for example eternal battles between axlites vs. slashites)

I really want to know if someone here agrees with the lack of comunication because I don't and also I find so amazing how people here can be so passive about this situation because if it depends on me I will be complaining or taking some measures until I get some real response.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During all this time we have had a lot of discussions where it's clear that not everyone has the same opinion.(for example eternal battles between axlites vs. slashites)

I really want to know if someone here agrees with the lack of comunication because I don't and also I find so amazing how people here can be so passive about this situation because if it depends on me I will be complaining or taking some measures until I get some real response.

I do not mind the silence. I'd rather take silence and NO news then have bullshit/rumors or see GNR's name on every trash magazine.

Ever hear of patience is a virtue?

And when has Axl ever been open about anything? ONLY when he's got a finished product to go along with it. He's not about to change his ways now.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Guest RonMexico82

Axl should hire that guy that was Information Minister for Saddam Hussein.Whats his name - Comical Ali.

Comical Ali - "Chinese Democracy is on the shelves you blind idiots cannot see it through your infidel eyes." :P

Axl should hire that guy that was Information Minister for Saddam Hussein.Whats his name - Comical Ali.

Comical Ali - "Chinese Democracy is on the shelves you blind idiots cannot see it through your infidel eyes." :P

rotfl!!!! Best CD joke ever!!!

comical_ali.jpg

Chinese Democracy, out any day now!!!!

I do not mind the silence. I'd rather take silence and NO news then have bullshit/rumors or see GNR's name on every trash magazine.

And when has Axl ever been open about anything? ONLY when he's got a finished product to go along with it. He's not about to change his ways now.

Agreed.......You aren't OWED a damn thing......Fans or Foes......(doesn't seem like much difference somedays)

what you WANT and what you NEED are two different things......

and bitching, moaning, whining ......isn't going to Change a Damn thing!

So....it REALLY doesn't matter what you think, or choose to believe.........

GnR plays the game by GnR rules.......not by yours,.....don't you KNOW that by now???

This is getting Redundant......

Why are you making posts on topics you have no clue about? If you think management has planned this ellaborate sharade, then you are a fucking moron period.

Hey Smoking Arthur....aka...mr. brownstone....aka myspace kid......

it's CHARADE.....Elaborate

If you are gonna rip someone a new one, try not to make a faux pas........by spelling like a "fucking moron"

get bored at YOUR board??

also, incorporate more colorful terminology, .....creative cursing is a talent!!!

W.

Agreed.......You aren't OWED a damn thing......Fans or Foes......(doesn't seem like much difference somedays)

what you WANT and what you NEED are two different things......

and bitching, moaning, whining ......isn't going to Change a Damn thing!

So....it REALLY doesn't matter what you think, or choose to believe.........

GnR plays the game by GnR rules.......not by yours,.....don't you KNOW that by now???

This is getting Redundant......

I know that moaning I won't get anything..., but every single decent band has some respect to his fans... so why GNR can't???

If people here could be able to see the way other bands treat their fans they would be very pissed by now.

But well... that's not the case...

Well, I see it this way: The Illusions were'nt exactly a quick process. After that, tours were cancelled, shows stopped. I even saw this man walk off the Giants Stadium stage because someone threw a damn lighter at him( Duff threatend to " Kick everyone's ass in this room" - a little Can't hardly wait reference)

Throughout this extended wait, he has not once issued any bullshit statements. When asked, he said stuff like " I don't know if soon is the word " etc.

My guess is, he decided long ago that most people would'nt give a rat's ass about him if he did'nt have musical ability, so he will not waste a second's thought on what other people want from him.

I also think he's kind of " Weeding " out average fans from loyal fans, with everything that's gone on the last decade or so, and those that are still with him, will buy this damn album no matter what. If it comes out tomorrow or in 3 years, we will be there.

So no, I feel nothing is owed to me. I will wait because I believe in the guy's talent and vision. If I get any correspondence in between - GReat, if not, no big deal, I'll keep waiting ...........

Edited by DCGNR2006

I don't agree with how managment is handling this, but that's not going to change anything. All they'd have to do is easily say, "CD is not finished" and I'd be happy. That's better than guessing if it's done they're just holding it, etc.. It's not my place to like.. try to change how they handle things, cause that won't do anything. But if I were part of managment, I would probably at least say it's not finished, or nearly finished, or whatever.

I'd rather take silence and NO news then have bullshit/rumors or see GNR's name on every trash magazine.

there are bullshit rumors in shitty magazines everywhere right now not to mention the internet. if they would hurry the fuck up with an update, release date, fuck... anything at this point they could lay the rumors and speculation to rest. i'm sick of silence.

Guest RonMexico82

rotfl!!!! Best CD joke ever!!!

comical_ali.jpg

Look I am holding a copy in each hand. You Guns N' Roses fans are blind infidels

Thats the latest update from the new Guns N' Roses representative - Mr Comical Ali.

Why are you making posts on topics you have no clue about? If you think management has planned this ellaborate sharade, then you are a fucking moron period.

If you are gonna rip someone a new one, try not to make a faux pas........by spelling like a "fucking moron"

also, incorporate more colorful terminology, .....creative cursing is a talent!!!

W.

What the fuck are you talking about you pile of stupid dog-shit? MADISON PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP ASAP. PLEASE LET THE BOARD KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY OTHER INDENTITY ON HERE.

You are a fucking liar too. Be glad you live in the USA. Interesting how a little asshole like you fixiates on my spelling. This is not a grammar class idiot. And I guarantee I did MUCH BETTER in school than you did, across the board. I was not born here like you. This is my fourth country. What is your excuse for being a fucking moron?

W.

What the fuck are you talking about you pile of stupid dog-shit? MADISON PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP ASAP. PLEASE LET THE BOARD KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY OTHER INDENTITY ON HERE.

You are a fucking liar too. Be glad you live in the USA. Interesting how a little asshole like you fixiates on my spelling. This is not a grammar class idiot. And I guarantee I did MUCH BETTER in school than you did, across the board. I was not born here like you. This is my fourth country. What is your excuse for being a fucking moron?

Nope.....W. is no liar, this ain't the only Dog and Pony Show on the Great ahem:BULLSHIT;internet.......

and, Kid......you are out of your league.......not a little asshole....I'm a big asshole.......

School wasn't my trip......but my IQ is 168.......

and your INDENITY??

Schiestkauph!

BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!! Damn Hijackers........

It doesn't matter what conclusions you may..or may not.....pull out of a Hat, This is Guns N' Roses

and GnR rules apply........Christ!

W.

If you two want to fight and call each other names, please use the pm system.

And - btw - as far as I can see, SmokingArthur has only been using one name on this forum.

And since it has now been several pages since this thread was on topic, it will be locked.