Lack of Communication

Guest Facekicker

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82
f' your enemy: great post!

people need to get over this shit already. this guy actually posted this at more than one forum.... just someone trying to whine and complain on a massive basis

Get real, this is how it is. If you don't like it, go like another band. Or how about this? Live your life, and when the record does come out, you'll hear about it.

I don't remember Axl telling you to sit around GNR forums and wait for him.

I never thought I'd disagree with someone who had a Hunter icon, you should spend more time complaining about the fact that the US Government murdered him to prevent him from releasing an article exposes the US's 911 involvement.

So I am a member of another forum - BIG FUCKING DEAL! Clearly I don't hide behind other usernames like you do. I will do what I want, where I want and when I want. I pointed out that posts such as yours were NOT CONSTRUCTIVE TO THE DISCUSSION. I don't sit around forums waiting for Axl either. In case you haven't noticed I am not a member with 5000+ posts.

As for your thoughts about Hunter S. Thompson, clearly they reveal you to be a deranged little shit with the intellectual capacity of a cockroach. FUCK YOU! Baffled little creep. :fuckyou:

Edited by RonMexico82

ok.. i like the old GNR "original lineup"

BUT

the demos rock LIKE a muthafukka. I would be quite fucking happy if that band toured this summer. rock3

I wont lie.. i would like Slash back cos i really think his guitar works well with Axl's music... but we havent even heard a release from Axl and co so how the FUCK can we judge. Think about it..

CHIDEM will be ready when its ready. No crazed fan rumours or anything will speed up the process... but it will come soon.

bring it on Ax. The demos rule and i think the majority of GNR fans just want GNR... Saying that IMO GNR fans would like a reunion in some shape or form, at some point... but most just want Guns N Roses back!

Whatever form GNR takes this summer it WILL be welcomed. you MUST know that by now? :krider:

well i think the main reason why people feel the need to complain may be because the official site has not been updated in nearly two years.forget the release date,they could stil have the concert dates and stuff on the site

or it should jus be closed otherwise there aint a point in havin an official site with no information whatsoever

Its NOT about hype.

Why the fuck should anyone tell us anything?? We are fans. We are NOT entitled to anything. We support what we are given and what we like.

Have some patience for fucks sake.

I, personally am lookin forward to WHATEVER Ax' delivers. I will like it regardless. If the demos are anything to go by the album and whatever will be the best music i've heard in years!

Support him. rock3

^^^

what that guy said...

Damn right Charlie. youda man

Thats how i see it. We have to welcome this new ship and give it a harbour when it needs one.

Fuck.. we are fans.

Lets support Axl and WHATEVER GNR comes to play to us in Europe this summer! Fuck the negative press... fuck everything else.. bring the fans to GNR and watch it rock the way rock should have been done over the last 10 years!

We dont need proof that it will work. We are fans. We shouldnt expect.. we should embrace. rock3

^^^

what that guy said...

Damn right Charlie. youda man

Thats how i see it. We have to welcome this new ship and give it a harbour when it needs one.

Fuck.. we are fans.

Lets support Axl and WHATEVER GNR comes to play to us in Europe this summer! Fuck the negative press... fuck everything else.. bring the fans to GNR and watch it rock the way rock should have been done over the last 10 years!

We dont need proof that it will work. We are fans. We shouldnt expect.. we should embrace. rock3

That is what i call: DAMN RIGHT BOY

Do we really need another thread about this?

Well honey.. no one twisted you arm up your back to post in this thread. There are plenty of others you can waste your parasitic attention seeking typing skills in...

Damn that was creative and really lended to the discussion in progress... Never mind.. the Gunners in this thread will bring it back on topic.

Fuck this i'm off to chill.. obviously this board has been invaded by the insignificant others. Again :question:

GNR forever people!

Peace out.

R66 hits the road!

Do we really need another thread about this?

Well honey.. no one twisted you arm up your back to post in this thread. There are plenty of others you can waste your parasitic attention seeking typing skills in...

Damn that was creative and really lended to the discussion in progress... Never mind.. the Gunners in this thread will bring it back on topic.

Fuck this i'm off to chill.. obviously this board has been invaded by the insignificant others. Again :question:

GNR forever people!

Peace out.

R66 hits the road!

Just seems like there are a lot of other threads expressing this sentiment that you could've posted your opinion in.

Yes, Axl is amazing. I can't wait for what he puts out next. But I'm not going to start the 900th ass-kissing thread about it.

But in any case... I'll admit to being in a bitchy mood at the moment. I'm only human. Sorry to rain on your parade. Carry on.

*EDIT* - I see Route66's thread has been merged with this thread now, so disregard my statements.

Edited by JennaSide