Finck - Love him or Hate him?

W. Axl Kev

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to lose the all in one goth suit thing. Just wear some jeans and t shirt or somethin! If Axls kept him in GNR for this long he must be doin somethin right so hes fine by me.

Just his stage look gets to me. Not a fan.

Grimo.

Robin is the man. ...when his guitar is configured in a good way. On the leaked tracks...especially IRS and Better I really love this guy's sound. Also at high-quality performance shows in 2002 (Chiba, Osaka, Leeds, Pukkelpop, London) I must say this guy has a great sound. I realy loved his agressive choppy guitar sound in London on his guitar work to Chinese Democracy...gotta love that ripping intro.

I see so someone who is stilll only learning is good enough for GNR and axl,

it sickens me that I know so many gifted guitarist and this guy (nice person though he is) has been giving this sort of break.

did it ever occur to you that axl might like both finck, his style of playing and that he saw the potential in him?

i think robin finck is great for guns n' roses and i've always liked him. he'll impress us, just wait and see.

when CD comes people will know, and when they tour europe he will be a star.

i persoanlly really like him now. I just watched the whole rock in rio3 video and his guitar playing is great. ii really liked his guitar solo "sossego" which i didnt think id like. ive also seen video os the 2002 tour and the more shows he seems to do the more into it he seemed and thats great. hes getting confortable. come RIR06 he'll win the whole crowd over.

i noticed something today. In the live stuff, robin can sure play some fast little solo's on the high notes, so i was wondering if infact his parts are covering buckethead, and not fortus?

Equally, i saw fortus on you could be mine, and he played the shit outta it. So maybe will be him.

Could be an interesting combo though.

i noticed something today. In the live stuff, robin can sure play some fast little solo's on the high notes, so i was wondering if infact his parts are covering buckethead, and not fortus?

Equally, i saw fortus on you could be mine, and he played the shit outta it. So maybe will be him.

Could be an interesting combo though.

I'd like to see Joe Satriani playing Buckets parts, at least for the upcoming tour, that would be awesome, althogh thats almost imposible, but joe had play on the road for some bands like deep purple and others.. imagine Axl and Satch together.. whoa.