"Ah, I feel stupid!"

DV_007

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the very begining

when i first saw Nov Rain video ... i thought there were like ..2 "frontmans" (?) in the band : the one who was singing and playing the piano and the other one who was getting married ... :blink:

can u imagine 2 axls on the stage ? in a duel ?

amazing...

wow, now that would be such an emo fight

ya, when i went to the GN'R concert in 2002 in toronto, during The Blues when Dizzy Reed came a played on the piano my buddy that i went with was like "Who the hell is that girl on the piano?" and i was like "hmmm, i dunno, maybe its some lucky crowd member...."

then a few months later when i got the bootleg of it, axl introduces that mystery "girl" as Dizzy...well i told my buddy and he couldnt stop laughing

HAHAHAHAHA.... gaaaah that's great! :rofl-lol:

"dunno, maybe it's some lucky crowd member" Haha, someone from the audience got up and played through The Blues on piano, improvisation! :D

I still laugh.

thats quite funny

I guess I would say showing non-GNR fans the Tokyo DVD's tellin them how awesome a performer Axl is and that he is the best frontman ever.........

Put in the DVD.....................

The same response everytime. Everyone laughs at the biker shorts and there's like no defense for it.

And also, as someone said here already,

misquoting the release date for CD a couple hundred times.

Guest RonMexico82
I guess I would say showing non-GNR fans the Tokyo DVD's tellin them how awesome a performer Axl is and that he is the best frontman ever.........

The same response everytime. Everyone laughs at the biker shorts and there's like no defense for it.

And also, as someone said here already,

misquoting the release date for CD a couple hundred times.

Ever notice how the Tokyo fans look scared to death, not knowing what to do like its their first concert. There is even one chick with her fingers in her ears that looks like she is crying. :rofl-lol:

when i first heard it's so easy, i throught slash or izzy was the one singing, it blow me away that axl had so much range, i just remember seeing vid's of them on stage with so much energy and passion~!...........running around...........really getting into it.............. putting on a fucking great show............i remember thinking they were the coolest fucking guys alive!.

I used to think Axl was singing "You can take the biggest sofa, but it's more than I can stand" in YCBM. Why, thought my twelve-year-old self, is a hard-assed rocker like Axl Rose so concerned about soft furnishings?

SG

It seriously sounds like that, and I still sing it that way too.

Years and years and years ago i used to tell friends of mine that some paparazzi took pictures of Guns N`Roses doing drugs and the bands bodyguards started chasing him and tried to kill him but he got away.

No idea where i got that from....

Years and years and years ago i used to tell friends of mine that some paparazzi took pictures of Guns N`Roses doing drugs and the bands bodyguards started chasing him and tried to kill him but he got away.

No idea where i got that from....

sorry but :rofl-lol: thats good

I can't watch those DVDs if my mum is in the house. She sings 'Who Wears Short Shorts' loud enough to drown it out. Every. Frickin. Time.

But yeah, how do you defend something like that?

Plead insanity?

I can't watch those DVDs if my mum is in the house. She sings 'Who Wears Short Shorts' loud enough to drown it out. Every. Frickin. Time.

Plead insanity?

haha :laugh:

I would say it's not about the look, it's about the music!!

A few years ago, before I became a fan of GnR. I heard KOHD on the radio many times. Every time I heard it, I thought two people were singing the chorus because there's Axl's normal voice and then he sings in that really deep voice. I felt really stupid after I found out it was Axl the whole time.

1000th post! Wooohooo!

A few years ago, before I became a fan of GnR. I heard KOHD on the radio many times. Every time I heard it, I thought two people were singing the chorus because there's Axl's normal voice and then he sings in that really deep voice. I felt really stupid after I found out it was Axl the whole time.

1000th post! Wooohooo!

dont worry mate

same thing happened to me too

and i was havin a debate with a friend as to who was the better of the two lol

Plead insanity?

aaaaaaww thats my father !! when i watch some gnr videos.... he always has to tell me "makes me sick when i see him wearing the shorts "

and thats evey time.....

a while back i was watching Chicago 92 and during SCOM axl wears that overcoat and my father said ..."ok now its impossible for him to wear those shorts..." ....camera view changed,axl wearing the shorts -> my father went nuts :lol:

Guest Jungle Blood

I mixed up Duff and Axls voices.

I thought Axl only could sing high notes like in sweet child o mine and welcome to the jungle, and thought that it was Duff that sang leadvovals on mr B and its so easy.

I got a shock when i saw my first dvd.

And when i was really small i was told that Axl was dead etc

ahh the newbie days :)<_<

Who wears short shorts!!!!!!!!

Thats fuckin hilarious LMFAO

Plead insanity?