Matt Talks To Axl In NYC!

madison

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My idea is that Axl and Lindsay Lohan are dating and she's bending his ear about the old band. Axl was a bit close to Camp Freddy. Won't be long before he's singing in Camp Freddy. Dueting with Scott on Dust in the Wind.

can you imagine the day he bumbs in to MR. FUCKING SLASH!!!!! rock1

I think he has already bumped in to Mr Slash! :lol:

Matt didn't mention VR at all though.....guess the rumour are one step closer to be true.

Thanks to Sludge for clearing things up! :lol:

I think this means that Velvet Revolver will open for the mighty GN'R at concerts this year and next.

Then they'll collaborate on an album together. It'll be called: Guns n' Roses and Velvet Revolver- We're too nice to fire all these hired 'guns/revolvers'.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
isn't it odd that they ran in to each other twice?...and on top of that, Matt gets a ride home!

something tells me, there's more going on behind doors we don't know about!

Just a speculation!

No, not at all.

If you were a big rock star, you would end up in the same places as other big rock stars. The fact that they met twice is totally unremarkable.

I'm really happy that these two guys were able to bury their past differences and have a nice exchange. Because Matt said some bad things about the breakup and stuff like that...

Anyway, I think the most important thing about this is the fact that Axl is still in NYC. Unless he has moved there, it shows that he is not spending much time on the album, unless it is being mastered. I believe this once again points to them being done with the musical portion of the album, again unless there is work being done in NYC, which seems unlikely other than mastering.

Since Matt said he didnt spoke/see with Axl in 6 years... where in the 1999/2000 year did they talk? :book::book:

Before rio :unsure: but... 6 years? dont make sense.. :unsure:

He already could said "many years" "a long time ago" "too much time" but why "6" ?

Edited by Argentina Roses

can you imagine the day he bumbs in to MR. FUCKING SLASH!!!!! rock1

Ain't ever gonna happen.

We all know that Axl spent all of his earnings from The Spaghetti Incident? to buy a very expensive radar system that detects wherever Slash is at. If they ever come within 500 miles, the device beeps and Axl panics and goes home.

back to sitting on his couch, eating ice cream and braiding his hair?

Guest swwet_child
Wasn't there a rumor that they met in some hotel years ago and it didn't go very well...

Yeah... i watched an interview with VR some time ago when i wasn't really into GN'R so i wasn't paying very much attention but i do remember Matt saying he met Axl some time ago. :unsure:

Anyway glad to hear that. Thanks for posting! rock3

Wow, this actually makes me really happy. That's really cool that they talked after such a long time. It's cool to see that they might actually be on "good terms" now & maybe it'll lead to something more. :shades:

how awesome...how bad could that have gone...the lift home is awesome...matt seemed so excited talkin about it...seemed like a fan rather than a former bandmate which is pretty cool...matt said he cleared a few things up...i imagine they would have been that jus because people in his band are suing/feuding with axl he has no hard feelings...

or he could be clearing up that he couldnt come to practice because he was on a space shuttle launch to neptune...

Cool story, thanks Madison. Just goes to show how different people act(both parties) when face-to-face rather than slinging shit through interviews and press releases. Would've loved to have been a fly on the wall to hear that conversation at the clubs and on the way home in Axl's vehicle.

These are interesting times...