Matt Talks To Axl In NYC!

madison

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When VR were on Headbanger's Ball in June 2004, Matt talked about how he did run into Axl one time a few years earlier in a hotel bathroom. He said something like "we had a little chat" and then like "it wasn't a big deal" or something and went on to the next thing. So it looks like he's pretty consistent in his stories anyway.

Very impressed with Matt's blog.

He was very respectful and complimentary toward Axl -- and I like the part where Axl gave him a ride home. Very cool. B)

yeah. That's really nice. Can't be too much hard blood there. I don't give people I'm pissed of at a ride atleast. :)

Cool story anyway!

well buckets gone so slash's place is very possible.

brain came in with buckethead cause they were buddies or something if im correct so that would explain why they had to use a drum machine.

brain maybe left with bucket and axl just didnt find a drummer.

so theres matts place.

who gives half a fuck about stinson, hes doing that other band right now and really doesnt have much contact with the rest of the guys so who cares if he goes.

theres duffs spot.

this is the lineup if alll these storys in this thick plot come together.

Axl Rose

Slash

Robin Fink

Richard Fortus

Matt Sorum (unlikely so ill put Brain in these here brackets)

Duff Mckagen (a bit iffy so ill put stinsons name in thses here brackets............. but just to be safe he gets no capital letters)

and Mr. Dizzy Reed

(Chris Pittman)

id say thats a pretty damn good lineup.

OK ill make everyone happy :rolleyes:

and on that little percussion thingy that you just slap on your hand and dont do much with..........

Popcorn Adler.

and then izzy on stage just looking cool smoking something.

that there is the ultimate lineup of today!

ok just one more spice.

and the unconsious man on the stage whos been very badly beaten probably by axl.

Scott Weiland.

allrite i think we got the best lineup there is to have.

(Dave Kushner doing something backstage or whatever that guy seems left out all the time)

rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1

That's one giant leap for mankind and one small step for Guns N Roses. Matt has been the one most over it than the other members. I saw something about Stadium Rock on TV and he seemed pretty happy about what Axl was doing, or at least he said "he seems to know what he's doing" and "it was a blast".

yeah just throw everyone on stage and tour!!!

But dont release the record ever. U know those late night tamorine solos Axl did in michingan? That CHi D, innit?

"I went to the radio interview, but ended up alone at the microphone

Oh I'm living out here on the beach, but those seagulls are still out of reach

Get out of town, think i'll get out of town"

Hmmmmmm - i'm not a huge Sorum fan,however,it doesn't seem like the drums have ever been really complicated for Guns songs,so i'm sure if he came back he could handle the duties.I don't ,however,believe for one second that if old members were coming back that they would be mixing with new members to form the band.I think that there are two scenarios:either all new members or all old members.It would seem awkward to mix the two.It would be like replacing the guys that replaced you to begin with -too strange....not impossible,but nonetheless weird.All the rumors are weird - i guess we'll find out something at RIR..........pEACE