Enjoy the moment!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DR,

I really hope this is it - we've waited a long time, but I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

Since the last GNR album I've...

moved to the other end of England (I was a northern girl),

married and had three children,

changed career and gained another university degree,

grown into someone happy with themself,

grown up.

Lets hope that the new music is worth the wait :shades:

There will be no repeats of the past now. This is the real deal. Axl knows he has to pull it off this time. I predict a "changed Axl" who comes on time (relatively) to concerts and delivers performances to rival the best of his career.

Hi DR,

I really hope this is it - we've waited a long time, but I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

Since the last GNR album I've...

moved to the other end of England (I was a northern girl),

married and had three children,

changed career and gained another university degree,

grown into someone happy with themself,

grown up.

Lets hope that the new music is worth the wait :shades:

youve really waited.... :P

Although I am cautiously optimistic, my heart tells me it's really about to happen. It's totally surreal. As for what I did during the interim, I finished high school and college, learned to play guitar and hoped that someday the album would come. When all the original members had left, I initially thought GN'R was dead. OMG didn't help that impression. When I heard the The Blues, I knew Axl still had it. After hearing the demos I am more happy than I have been in years.

I just want to say enjoy the next few months and possibly years rock3

Guns N Roses in any form is without doubt one of the most kick ass bands and Axl is a rock god.

We have been patient and we have been mocked by other fans for our love of GnR, we have suffered, we have waited and now it appears Axl is ready to reclaim his place at the top.GnR fans are unique, we have days where we lose faith but the very next day we are here and ready to keep going.Guns are back baby and they are gonna fucking rock.To those who get to see them this summer im really happy for you and i know you will love it.I can't wait to see these fuckers at Download rock3rock3rock3

Moment of over excitedness over and back to normal rock1

Guns N' Roses isnt back dude, but Axl is.

Shut the fuck up.. this isn't the "is this band GNR thread". If you don't like GNR now you should go fuck yourself and fuck off to the fucking VR board.

Kiss my ass, all I said is GNR isnt back. Am I wrong?

obviously you are very mistaken. and you are on a GNR fanboard.

Thank you Captain Obvious for letting me know Im on a GNR fanboard.

And yes, I am a GNR fan. But does it make sense to say a band is comeing back when it hasnt done anything yet? Its like giveing credit to the new members for LLAS, AFD, Lies, UYI 1, UYI 2, and even TSI. They arent comeing back, it a new band. Cry about it.

I've waited almost 20 fucking years to see Guns N' Roses I can remember getting my hands on a copy of AFD on cassette tape back around '87 and being blown the fuck away. Last year I got to see Slash, Duff & Matt at a Velvet Revolver concert and they were great. When this new tour was announced I nearly had a heart attack. Anyway got my ticket for Dublin, gonna get a bottle of Jack D and party my fucking ass off front row. rock3

I've waited almost 20 fucking years to see Guns N' Roses I can remember getting my hands on a copy of AFD on cassette tape back around '87 and being blown the fuck away. Last year I got to see Slash, Duff & Matt at a Velvet Revolver concert and they were great. When this new tour was announced I nearly had a heart attack. Anyway got my ticket for Dublin, gonna get a bottle of Jack D and party my fucking ass off front row. rock3

Just be sure to not get so drunk. I've been to 3 gn'r shows(original band - steven) and i cant remember one of the three i've been to. So naturally I stayed pretty much sober on the 2 others. Gonna see the new GN'R in Oslo the 28 of June, and trust me I'm gonna be sober as hell!

I just want to say enjoy the next few months and possibly years rock3

Guns N Roses in any form is without doubt one of the most kick ass bands and Axl is a rock god.

We have been patient and we have been mocked by other fans for our love of GnR, we have suffered, we have waited and now it appears Axl is ready to reclaim his place at the top.GnR fans are unique, we have days where we lose faith but the very next day we are here and ready to keep going.Guns are back baby and they are gonna fucking rock.To those who get to see them this summer im really happy for you and i know you will love it.I can't wait to see these fuckers at Download rock3rock3rock3

Moment of over excitedness over and back to normal rock1

GOAB,

You make us sound like Cubby fanz... :P ...and you might be right?

The Dr GOAB has spoken and everyone pay attention especially those who don't believe. Bring on Download rock3

Hey guys. I am new. Perhaps this is a shot in the dark. Can anyone email me any of the songs that were leaked from the new album? I am unable to find them anywhere online. If so, let me know, and I'll let you know my email address. Thanks!

Ilan

The Dr GOAB has spoken and everyone pay attention especially those who don't believe. Bring on Download rock3

Hey guys. I am new. Perhaps this is a shot in the dark. Can anyone email me any of the songs that were leaked from the new album? I am unable to find them anywhere online. If so, let me know, and I'll let you know my email address. Thanks!

Ilan

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry that made me laugh so much...

n it jus feels so right now...it seems like its for real...

ever since i have been a fan there has been no band...the new music the tour dates this is the real thing...

Ya know...

For the first time in nearly 4 years we will get to see Axl and the band live. This year is really looking to be a great time to be a Guns N Roses or Axl fan (depending on your particular view point.) It seems more hopeful than ever. And still, I see people arguing over inane bullshit.

...To put it simply--

This is our moment, people. We have waited. We have earned it.

It is here--let's just enjoy it peacefully for the betterment of everyone.

This is a time for happiness and unity--G'N'F'R are touring again and it is looking more and more likely that we will see CD soon. We are closer than ever.

It's also looking like if all goes well we might (hopefully) be in for a long, fucking awesome tour and we might be seeing the return of Guns N Roses to the masses.

The point being: This is going to be a great summer and a great year.

Enjoy it, and just try to come together as one under what we are supposed to be:

Fans of Guns N Roses

cause in the end that's what we are here for on this and other forums