Your thoughts about the warmup gigs in NYC?

wasted

1. welcome to the jungle

2. new rose

3. mr brownstone

4. better

5. anything goes

6. think about you

7. you could be mine

8. sweet child o mine

9. out ta get me

10. madagascar

11. the blues

12. seven

13. november rain

14. chinese torture (queen cover)

15. patience

16. rocket queen

17. garden of eden

18. paradise city

Fake - they don't even know what they can play yet

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. welcome to the jungle

2. new rose

3. mr brownstone

4. better

5. anything goes

6. think about you

7. you could be mine

8. sweet child o mine

9. out ta get me

10. madagascar

11. the blues

12. seven

13. november rain

14. chinese torture (queen cover)

15. patience

16. rocket queen

17. garden of eden

18. paradise city

have guns n roses ever covered 'chinese torture' before? ive never heard of this song !

Show about to start - lights go down - cheering for like 4 minutes - opening notes of WTTJ - still dark - during the scream light hits Axl - when the song kicks in there's explosions and shit - then the stage is fully illumated to reveal Izzy and Slash.

OMG that would be sick, lets wait and see........

cheers!

Show about to start - lights go down - cheering for like 4 minutes - opening notes of WTTJ - still dark - during the scream light hits Axl - when the song kicks in there's explosions and shit - then the stage is fully illumated to reveal Izzy and Slash.

OMG that would be sick, lets wait and see........

cheers!

You got a zigzag I can get?

ok heres my top ten things id like to here axl talk about, i dont know if he has before but id like to hear his thoughts/comments/opinions on these things

1. kurt cobains suicide

2. the darkness

3. velvet revolver

4. steven adler

5. why hes scared of bob guccione jr

6. why hes scared of vince neil

7. does he love beta

8. scott weiland

9. he died in 94 and hes not the real axl anymore

10. CHINESE DEMOCRACY

it would be SO cool if it was dark, and satan came up from the ground, and all the fans were yelling and screaming. And then Slash comes down from heaven on a cloud, and starts playing SCOM and God puts a light on him. Then Axl starts singing and satan sets off the fireworks. That would be SO rad, and then satan just jumps down back in his hole.And the song goes into, it's so easy. And after the songs Axl announces that the old AND the new lineup will be playing together from now on. And it will be THE greatest band of all times. With 15 blazing guitars, 7 keyboards, 4 drummers and 3 bass players. and ONLY Axl singing.

Ahh... if only...

Fingers crossed...

It would be funny if Axl only played the songs we have heard (in regards to the new material). Hopefully he will show us SOMETHING new. But who knows....I am just happy to be able to go to the shows. My only expectation is to see Axl perform with his band. In whatever cappacity.

It's not that current line up is not good. It's just people really liked the old band. And no explanation to why that was taken away. But whatever. People will let you down in life.

"Peace Sells...But who's buying?"

Axl will actually do his impression of Scott Weiland doing his scratchy itchy heroin dance moves. And as an added bonus and an encore, Axl will belt out some VR tunes and some Stone Temple Pilots tunes and pay tribute to Scotty by blacking out one of his side teeth :laugh::rofl-lol:

That would be your Dream fantasy.....maybe he'll develop a eating disorder and glue velcro to his head

and borrow one of Steve Martin's old white suits to wear to the Grammys too........

You KNOW you love Scotty-boy

WARSCOTT

I'm looking foward to Axl saying "Here's a song that me and Tommy wrote" and "Here's a song that Robin, Richard and I wrote" so ppl can shut the fuck up about them not being a real band...

:rofl-lol: Agreed.

Yes, but how will Axl react when the fans are less than impressed? Axl has never and still cannot deal with failure.

By the way, these are Axl songs. That really isn't even a question.

When I first noticed this thread I thought it said 'Your thoughts on the war' :lol:

My thoughts on the NYC gigs? Shocking, I cant go.. Hope I dont miss anything.

Why have 4 shows in one place anyway? All I've got to look forward to is Download... I wish I was a Yank.