The Leaked Demos - Who still listens?

W. Axl Kev

I still listen to them , the leaks rocks !!!!

They sound fresh and new , Bring GNR to nex millenium its so fucking amazing herad AXL voice again , the lycrys are deep and beautiful great solos like the outro from TWAT is a trip blow you away , Robin solos like the melodic in better is great two, so for Demos is amazing stuf .

Imagine this demos in the final cut , like the promo from bosto the open riff chinesse is so powerfull the blues is so deep i can wait to herad the final cut cant wait to the album , nothing out there in the music is like we herad from this demos ...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added Better and I.R.S. to my Guns N' Roses playlist so I hear them every day and you know what - they don't sound out of place when mixed with the old stuff.

I also added Chinese Democracy and The Blues to my Guns N' Roses live playlist so they are mixed in with the tracks from the G N' R live album. They sound great and the more I listen to Chinese Democracy when it is cranked LOUD the more I am liking it. Could be a killer on the finished album.

When they first surface, I was listening to them probably 3 times a day , each

Then after the first few weeks, probably once a day then every other day, then a little less

Right now, I pull the disc out when I feel the need ( probably once a week or so) and it still sounds fresh, because like most addictive drugs, I weaned myself off of it slowly

Better sounds as good today as it did the first time I heard it

I listen to them every day,but i hope they have better songs! No one of this songs can hit MTV and radio stations. Better had the potential, but all the screaming in the middle of the song destrod that possibility.

TWAT isnt that good, to boring!

The song i listen to most is Nightrain from Pukkelpop. That version os better then in the old days!Fantastic!

It is just music. But I find if I'm sad I listen to CITR, If I'm frustrated I listen to Better, If I'm angry I listen to IRS. And if I'm feeling lost I listen to TWAT.

I don't have them on repeat anymore but they still offer some cool every time I listen. I'm still in shock how good they are. Better especially.

my real player has Dust in the Wind, Better, and a load of Testament songs from Souls of black and this weird song called Before Too Long by Paul Kelly, and some Shakira pop ditty. Oh, and live version of Chinese D.