do you think the band will look different then 2002

Axl-rocks

During 2002 the band members did kinda look out of place. You had a guitarist with a bucket on his head, another guitarist who was goth looking, a bass player with tartan pants, and Axl with oversized football jersys on etc.

Do you think this time they will look different on stage, buckethead is gone, Robin finck is less goth looking these days, Axl is looking more like a rock star in recent pics with leather Jacket and all. I think the band is going to look heaps different than 2002. Can't wait.

Guns n Roses are back!!!!

Edited by Axl-rocks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope so, the jersys better be gone :scared:

Other than that, i hope the band will play more from the illusions albums and the "new cd".

Don`t get me wrong, it is cool to hear AFD material, but they have so much more great music.

rock4

yea, in my opinion they sure as hell did not look like rockers in 02'........ i am still wondering who has taken over bucket heads place. and i dont really care what they wear, it is the music i am there for but i think there is a lot of things that look better to wear then what they did in 02'

I sure hope so, the jersys better be gone :scared:

Other than that, i hope the band will play more from the illusions albums and the "new cd".

Don`t get me wrong, it is cool to hear AFD material, but they have so much more great music.

rock4

yeah they seemed to leave all the good illusions stuff out last time. and focused on AFD

I think R ob in's hair will have grown back, Fortus will look the same, as will Stinson and Brain. Axl, probably wearing a few jerseys, but fewer this time methinks.

I hope Axl doesn't wear any jerseys because that was a 2002 thing, and I think it would be good if he wore something different because it's a whole new tour

Edited by Axl-rocks

i hated Robins hair in 02' he needs to grow it like a guitarist in a rock band should, long preferably

I heard it he grew it out and now has a beard

i

hmmm a beard and grown hair sounds pretty kick ass

He doesn't have the Jeesus look anymore, but he looks still pretty cool. Here's a new Robin pic:

newfinck.jpg

i hated Robins hair in 02' he needs to grow it like a guitarist in a rock band should, long preferably

i

He doesn't have the Jeesus look anymore, but he looks still pretty cool. Here's a new Robin pic:

newfinck.jpg

That's a sweet picture, He looks good :P

i

newfinck.jpg

cool picture :)

I'm hoping Pittman isn't on this tour.

With the loss of one guitar sound, the keyboards/effects are just going to be too overpowering and it will be like a synth-infested show.

Well, that is, presuming that there are just 2 guitar players on this tour ;)

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Well, considering the fact that Axl was wearing a hockey jersey at the Korn party just this year, its safe to assume that he still likes wearing jerseys. So I'm guessing he will still wear jerseys on this tour. Maybe not as much in Europe as their is pretty much just soccer for sports.

Edited by ChineseIRS

weird masks...buckets...hip hop clothing...it was very uncomfortable to look at

BUT...they played the fuck out of the songs...old and new!

It was tight as hell and rocked,that's all that really mattered to me.

I think this tour is going to smoke (if it doesn't fall apart)...