**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

I can't believe they went 'Welcome to the Jungle', 'It's So Easy', 'Mr. Brownstone' and 'Better'. I got a text at 4 in the morning from Appetite For Illusions telling me that those were what they had played so far and I couldn't believe it. Also who is Bumblefoot? I know litteraly nothing about Ron Thal. I hope a bootleg of this show appears.

Kev signing out.

Peace x

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they went 'Welcome to the Jungle', 'It's So Easy', 'Mr. Brownstone' and 'Better'. I got a text at 4 in the morning from Appetite For Illusions telling me that those were what they had played so far and I couldn't believe it. Also who is Bumblefoot? I know litteraly nothing about Ron Thal. I hope a bootleg of this show appears.

Kev signing out.

Peace x

Thank fuck got it :)

I had tickets for 3 of the shows and after tonight, I ran back to ticketmaster and got one for the show I was missing. It would've killed me to know that I missed one of these. (So now I have a mezz1 ticket for the 15th - if anyone wants to trade for a floor ticket, I'm up for it;) )

This is just such a chance-in-a-life-time to see 'em in a venue like that.. I mean, that was unbelievable.

smokingarthur thanks for uploading that :)

Your welcome. If I had more time I could have made some continuity. Not too mention I lost many files too in my haste to upload. But looking at the quality, it is not worth the effort. I KNOW someone has a dv version. I am sure it will surface in time. Good night all. It was a momentous show. I am happy to have taken part of rock history. I am looking forward to Wed the 17th...

Your welcome. If I had more time I could have made some continuity. Not too mention I lost many files too in my haste to upload. But looking at the quality, it is not worth the effort. I KNOW someone has a dv version. I am sure it will surface in time. Good night all. It was a momentous show. I am happy to have taken part of rock history. I am looking forward to Wed the 17th...

Hey man, even though I went there thanks for sharing, those vids are actually pretty good! rock3 and indeed tonight was a huge part of rock history, and glad we were there :wub:

Kannon. :krider:

Thank you for uploading these, I know you are tired from the show and just wanted to let you know its much appreciated you doing thi9s for everyone.

This has been a great night, and its only going to get better from here. I too wish they would have played a new yet unheard song, but regardless that setlist is great. And they played Better, I.R.S and TWAT, thats just awesome. And it also makes me feel those leaked songs were leaked through management. If they were just old demos sitting around that got snatched up, why did they choose ONLY those songs to play.

Anyway, its been a great night and I want to thank everyone for all the updates.

CD is coming, this is just the beginning :)

At Sandman: Well since we were told specifically from Bumblefoot about two years ago that he wasn't in, naturally we didn't believe you ;-).

Good point, although I've got something right!

While you're on a roll, when's the album comin' out? :P

Oh my god im so excited. The band played well looked well oh my fuckin god !!!!!!!!

cheers everyone for pics links and all other great stuff still searchin the pages for stuff and cheers smokingarthur for the good stuff :)

Edited by Axel1304

At Sandman: Well since we were told specifically from Bumblefoot about two years ago that he wasn't in, naturally we didn't believe you ;-).

Good point, although I've got something right!

While you're on a roll, when's the album comin' out? :P

:rofl-lol:

Chinese Democracy is coming...

Soon ;)