Axl & Kid Rock "Nightrain"

smokingarthur

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Who here making fun of Kid Rock actually saw the live performance? Because, if any of you nitwits that are picking on Kid Rock were there, you would've seen the huge reception he got, the fists that pumped into the air when he showed up, and the ass that he kicked. His vocals weren't great, and his moves were a little duplicate of Axl's, but he killed it nonetheless.

So if his singing and dancing weren't good, how did he "kill it"?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here making fun of Kid Rock actually saw the live performance? Because, if any of you nitwits that are picking on Kid Rock were there, you would've seen the huge reception he got, the fists that pumped into the air when he showed up, and the ass that he kicked. His vocals weren't great, and his moves were a little duplicate of Axl's, but he killed it nonetheless.

I never said they weren't good. I said they weren't great. Some of you people expect Jesus fucking Christ to take the stage with Axl. And even then you'd complain.

Dude, by the way, were you there???

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I never said they weren't good. I said they weren't great. Some of you people expect Jesus fucking Christ to take the stage with Axl. And even then you'd complain.

Dude, by the way, were you there???

Wow, not only nonsensical, but overdefensive.

I am just trying to understand how you can enjoy someone's performance if you don't dig their dancing or singing, how is that possible?

I think that it's lame that Axl allowed Kid Rock to share the stage with him. He should have got Eminem to come on stage with him and trade raps on Rocket Queen. That would've been a good move to try and appeal to the youth. Kid Rock is just some washed up piece of trash that nobody gives a shit about anymore.

I think that it's lame that Axl allowed Kid Rock to share the stage with him. He should have got Eminem to come on stage with him and trade raps on Rocket Queen. That would've been a good move to try and appeal to the youth. Kid Rock is just some washed up piece of trash that nobody gives a shit about anymore.

Guess what, to alot of the public Axl Rose is a "washed up piece of trash nobody gives a shit about anymore". Does that matter to the GNR fans, No. I guess if thats what you think of Kid Rock then you have to think that about Axl, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

So I take it you base your opinion on what others think. So in your eyes the public doesnt like him so you cant. Take your head out of your ass you stupid moron. Who gives a shit what others like??

I swear, some of the people who have posted in this thread are closeminded, mainstream fucks who only like whats "in" right now. Some of you are truely pathetic.

And again, if you dont like Kid Rock, thats fine, if you think he sucks, then thats fine as well, but some of the shit thats being said in this thread is absolutely pathetic.

Edited by mahimahi

tell that to the people that sell out Rock's shows worldwide.

Kid Rock is totally unknown in Europe. And rightfully.

Well he's not totally unknown here...

But I haven't listened to his new stuff so I don't know what he's like nowadays.

tell that to the people that sell out Rock's shows worldwide.

Kid Rock is totally unknown in Europe. And rightfully.

not true. Last year I rembeber more people I talk with them knew more things and more songs about Kid Rock than Axl Rose!