Axl & Kid Rock "Nightrain"

smokingarthur

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And screw you Alan Niveen, you don't like anything on here ('cept those Backstreet Boys), so f'off and listen to their comeback tour and save us, hell save yourself, from looking stupid.

Do you think Richard Fortus is going to do some appearances ? :D

And screw you Alan Niveen, you don't like anything on here ('cept those Backstreet Boys), so f'off and listen to their comeback tour and save us, hell save yourself, from looking stupid.

Maybe just for you ;)

Although he worked with *NSYNC anyway ;) (And Britney Spears, but that's a whole new kettle of fish).

The only thing more obnoxious and sucks more than Fred Durst is Kid Rock.

His music is the epitome of the garbage the music industry feeds people. Talent or no, his music is absolutely TERRIBLE. Plus, Kid Rock is just such a fucking dick. He reminds me of a rapist with down syndrome.

He's a poser loser, no matter how much money and "success" he's had.

-Rob

His music is the epitome of the garbage the music industry feeds people. Talent or no, his music is absolutely TERRIBLE. Plus, Kid Rock is just such a fucking dick. He reminds me of a rapist with down syndrome.

-Rob

Fred Durst is a scum-bag. I witnessed it first hand while working at Cheetah in 1999. I wont say what happened, but he is a loser. But as far as Kid Rock goes, I give him slack since he was so nice to my friend. I do not own any of his albums I might add.

LOL, of course Rock is huge in detroit. Thats where he came from. Kid Rock, well, fucking rocks. I was a fan before DWOAC and I still am today. His music has changed dramatically over the past 10 years and in the process he has lost some fans as well as gained some. I dont tell anyone what to listen to or who to like. If you dont like him thats cool. I just like to know why and not hear stupid ass things like, "cause he just sucks"

"His music is the epitome of the garbage the music industry feeds people. Talent or no, his music is absolutely TERRIBLE. Plus, Kid Rock is just such a fucking dick. He reminds me of a rapist with down syndrome.

He's a poser loser, no matter how much money and "success" he's had."

It's pretty immature to say things like that if you dont have something to back it up with. What exactly do you find so terrible about his music? He's such a dick? What did he do to piss you off? Poser, I would like to hear your explanation on that one.

And to OTHAFA. You say "Kid Rock is garbage now" so what you used to like him?

"His career dropped like a rock"

"His last album went tin foil"

From what you have said you seem to be judging him more so on how his career is going than by the music he puts out. In that case you shouldnt be here on the GnR forum because these three statements you made can be applied to Guns N Roses as well.

Uh, they don't. Kid Rock is garbage now. He only appeals to white trash hicks, not New York rock fans, or GnR fans. His first couple of albums went platinum, and then his career dropped like a rock. I think his last album went tin foil.

He's old news, and having him on stage doesn't benefit Axl at all. It just shows how out of touch he is with today's music scene.

news flash fuckhead

many many many metal fans are white trash!!

what do you think metal fans mostly are? the fuckin ceo of some major corp.?

i think not

but seeing as how your all knowing

i guess i could be wrong

so im gonna say shut the fuck up no one wants to hear all your negitive comments

why dont u just go suck a dick hmm?

So a poser is someone that can play different styles of music?

I called Fred a poser because he is a fucking fraud. Kid Rock was raised on Rap,Country,Rock and the Blues. And anyone denying his talents on the instruments he plays is fucking tone deaf.

Kid Rock?

KID ROCK?!!

KID FUCKING ROCK?!?!!?!??!

You've got to be shitting me. What is Axl doing bringing this fucking scrub on stage. Why are jokes like him and Fred Durst even allowed at these shows in the first place? Maybe Axl thinks bringing them on stage will the "younger fans" connect with Axl.

NEWSFLASH AXL - Nobody cares about Kid Rock anymore! People stopped caring about him 6 years ago! And he was never any good to begin with!!!

I would get into this, but its not worth it. So im just going to say you are an idiot and be done with it. :)

thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth......kid rock is a genious, he's undeniably talented whether you like him or not

he's made great rap, rock, and country albums, he's played all kinds of instruments, he's just done alot in a very short span and i hope he puts together a good southern rock album in the near future

as far as durst...i don't think he;s a poser or a fraud....a poser sounds like such a 2nd grade term.....he just seems to be kind've an asshole and control freak

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

This cancels out any kudos I would've given him for the Izzy appearance, I fucking hate Kid Rock.

-Rob

When I noticed you used the word "poser" that pretty much shot down any credability you had.

What are you, 12?

And you say anyone who likes Kid Rock is white trash?? That makes Axl Rose trash then I suppose. And whats funny is that Kid Rock has played with EVERYONE. From Metallica, Hank Williams Jr, Korn, Aerosmith, Run DMC, Eminem and now Guns N Roses. So I guess all those bands dont know anything about Talent right?? All these musicians suck right??

The fact is Kid Rock is a well liked guy in the music world, and just an all around down to earth nice guy. When I met him a couple years ago he was cool as fuck, most down to earth person I have met next to Slash and Gilby.

Nobody is saying you have to like him, or his music, but some of the ignorant fucking retarded shit some of you have said in this thread is pathetic. Some of you should really rethink shit before you say it because you just look stupid in the end.

Edited by mahimahi

thanks for that!!

anyone who doesn't think Kid Rock has talent has obviously never seen the guy in concert. i saw him in a bar in st louis before he got popular and he was very good. he played every instrument on that stage at some point during the show, and played them well. i've seen him a couple of other times as well.

He still sells out shows coast-to-coast, so obviously he has alot of fans.

you people with the "he's yesterdays news" are just trend followers in my not so humble opinion. Some say Axl is yesterdays news. Who gives a fuck. Some of you probably like Kid Rock, but won't openly admit it because "it's not cool".

HAHAHAHAHA Look at the way kid rock rips off Axl's moves in the beginning of the song. I love the guy, don't get me wrong, but that's funny.............. I think, to be honest though, it wasn't something he was even knowingly doing though... I guess there is really only one way to jam out with a song as cunning as nightrain or ... like, jungle or something.

but on the topic of it being a supposed bad decision on Axl's part to bring kid rock up:

I think Axl was similar to Dimebag Darrell in the way that he does not discriminate against other people... If you want to rock, then by all means..... And having Fred Durst in the audience.... well, he was a patron, right? He's not any less of a human than any of us.......... The thing that distinguishes Axl from somebody like, say, "The Killers" or "My Chemical Romance" is that if Fred Durst showed up at their concert and the band knew there was a chance the press might know about this (and report on it)- those pretensious cuntfucks would do everything in their power to see that he was removed or that it didn't hurt their still up-and-coming chances of being massive. It ain't that way with Axl Rose. He's there to have a good time and hopefully show you a good time. That extends all the way down into the number of people in his band and also on stage.......... 4 guitarists? That's really, really awesome when you think about it.... the more sound means the more music... not all have to be shredding at the same time... each can compliment someone else in their own unique way.

so yeah- again, bassically, I support everything Axl does and will choose to do. Flawless in my eyes.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

Guest JohnUlmer

I like Kid Rock. He's a lot better than Limp Bizkit/Fred Durst, and he's very talented musically because he can go from heavy metal to country western at the drop of a hat. I don't care if he's "not popular" anymore - do you think GN'R are still popular with most younger crowds too? The Hammerstein crowd was mostly in the 35-year age group...hmm, wonder why?

Guest JohnUlmer
I read that most of the attendence were born after Appetite hit the billboard.

I belive in sources, not John Ulmer

I read otherwise. Numerous times. Including from darknemus' blog.

As for beliefs - I believe in people not posting constant recycled bullshit (I noticed today you created another new thread about something that was already being discussed - and it got moved straight away) but that isn't stopping you, Sjakalen.

Richard Fortus played as a session musician twice or so to make money with N'Sync.

He has cowritten two critically acclaimed albums with Richard Butler in the ROCK band, Love Spit Love. And he has also appeared on some Psychedelic Furs albums.

Who here making fun of Kid Rock actually saw the live performance? Because, if any of you nitwits that are picking on Kid Rock were there, you would've seen the huge reception he got, the fists that pumped into the air when he showed up, and the ass that he kicked. His vocals weren't great, and his moves were a little duplicate of Axl's, but he killed it nonetheless.