What's missing from this new Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats missing how about slash duff izzy and matt this aint guns n roses i seen tribute bands do better than this bunch of wankrags get the real guys back insted of this freak show

As much as I'm trying to hold it in and try to be as kind as possible, I have never read such a frustratingly stupid comment as what you just said.

I for one, was a noob quite a while ago and know how hard it can be adjusting but YOU are just FUCKING annoying and IGNORANT.

Please.

Leave.

And don't come back.. For your own good.

You were a noob " quite a while ago" ?

Got a news flash sister it wasn't quiet a while ago and you still are a noob to me, at least get experienced before trying to make somebody feel small because they are a noob.

Rules of Noobing:

1- You must have at least 1000 posts

2- You must have attitude

3- You must be more intelligent than the noob you seek to destroy

4- You must be able to fight your way out of potential noob retaleation

5- You must seek the approval of senior members before trying to destroy a noob

6- You must post pictures to prove you face is ok to bash a noob

7- You must descuss your dirtiest dreams in a thread started by GOAB

Let each wanker have an opinion even if it differs from your own high standards ;)

Those rules means shit. Every single one of us started as a noob. Even you

It was tongue in cheek ;)

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. Some dont like the new line up, no need to be abusive.

I was listening to some Hollywood Rose the last few weeks, basically pre slash(and Izzy) GnR, and Axl still makes it work. Some of the tracks are on the 'Appetite for destruction' Album, so clearly the 'band' as we knew it didnt write all the well known GnR stuff.

Ive listened to the new stuff, Ive got my ticket to see them, and Im guessing theyre gonna blow me away.

I know the older tracks all had some meaning, but it doesnt mean a bunch of good musicians cant play em well.

I am gutted I cant see GnR with Slash, but what the hell, Give 'em a chance eh.

ps. Im a noob, go easy on me eh!!

What's missing from this new Guns N Roses?

An album.

yep true.... when the album is finally released it will start a storm of interest from everyone in the rock/metal/alternative scenes and all aspects of the media. It will be then that GN'R will show their true colours, perform like never before and show the world that they will be the biggest phenomena once again (although with a different look and more modern sound)

whats missing how about slash duff izzy and matt this aint guns n roses i seen tribute bands do better than this bunch of wankrags get the real guys back insted of this freak show

As much as I'm trying to hold it in and try to be as kind as possible, I have never read such a frustratingly stupid comment as what you just said.

I for one, was a noob quite a while ago and know how hard it can be adjusting but YOU are just FUCKING annoying and IGNORANT.

Please.

Leave.

And don't come back.. For your own good.

You were a noob " quite a while ago" ?

Got a news flash sister it wasn't quiet a while ago and you still are a noob to me, at least get experienced before trying to make somebody feel small because they are a noob.

Rules of Noobing:

1- You must have at least 1000 posts

2- You must have attitude

3- You must be more intelligent than the noob you seek to destroy

4- You must be able to fight your way out of potential noob retaleation

5- You must seek the approval of senior members before trying to destroy a noob

6- You must post pictures to prove you face is ok to bash a noob

7- You must descuss your dirtiest dreams in a thread started by GOAB

Let each wanker have an opinion even if it differs from your own high standards ;)

Right... I can give Miss Murder the "Rok" seal of approval. Nuff said.

She came, she saw, she bashed the basher. She had intellience before this board... ;)

Thank you Leigh! :heart:

And GOAB, I don't have "high standards".

Thanks for the set of rules though, I'l remember them.

yep true.... when the album is finally released it will start a storm of interest from everyone in the rock/metal/alternative scenes and all aspects of the media. It will be then that GN'R will show their true colours, perform like never before and show the world that they will be the biggest phenomena once again (although with a different look and more modern sound)

It is virtually certain that these things won't happen, sorry.

Virutally certian? does your Swiss Cheese brain even know what that means? Do you know what the fuck you are typing? Go away Alan_Niveen.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

Virutally certian? does your Swiss Cheese brain even know what that means? Do you know what the fuck you are typing? Go away Alan_Niveen.

your a cupcake you are :fuckyou:

your a cupcake you are :fuckyou:

New line to start up WTTJ:

Do you know who you are? Your a fucking cupcake baby. You gonna dieeeeeeee

:o

As Martina said a couple of days ago, I have no brain at all, even made of Swiss cheese. Nevertheless, the doctors said that I can have a normal life so I don't miss it.

You are not only a cupcake Axls_Disillusion, you are Alan_Niveen! Go away. :tongue2:

Since this is no longer on topic, it will be closed.

Please use the pm system if you wish to insult and argue with forum members.

And for the cupcakes who don't like the new band - and you know who you are - please restrict your posting to the VR and GNR Early Days sections. This is no longer just a polite request. If you don't do this, your posting days on this forum will come to abrupt end.