What's missing from this new Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Velvet Revolver is more Guns N' Roses statement was ment to be member wise. Also Fuck ya all I seen the Guns in NYC this year and it was amazing. The new songs were great but the highlights were written by SLASH. I don't know about the other shows but the 14th ( I said 17th before but it was the 14th show I was at) the solo to SCOM sucked major cock and was a big fuck u to Slash and fans. Other then that it was Axl who was amazing and a damn good cover band.

I think you are the first person to post about the NYC shows and be 100% honest. It seems like everybody else is kidding themselves talking about Finck's awsome Sweet Child solo.

I think you are the one kidding yourself son. Its all a matter of taste, and for you to say one persons negative review is the honest one over hundreds of positive reviews is just you being a fat fucking hater. Get over yourself.

Calm down, Im only trying to be realistic about Fincks playing. I think hes good, but not nearly as good as people make him out to be, hes very overrated on this forum. Fortus would make a much better lead guitarist in my opinion.

Fortus generally lacks the charisma, and stage prescence which would make him a superb lead. I think he's better suited to rythm, like Izzy, as he's more subdued.

Look at this board. Filled with conflicts. Where the hell are the brotherhood!? Yes, I know this is a place for discussions, opinions etc. But all our opinions end up in conflicts. They rarely give us that feeling of a brotherhood, and to share that feeling with others. I miss that, and I know a lot of U do.

It´s ok to have opinions. A lot of us still love Axl. That´s a part of why we´re here. But when u read in the papers "Hasn´t that fat botox-faced pre rocker realised that it´s over. The end" you get pissed. Those times you need that brotherhood support normal fans can give each other. Then you go to this forum and search for it, but what you get is the same thing as reading the papers..

I miss that as much as I want the album to be out.

I can´t understand why people are so pissed at Axl and his band. Yeah, I know what I´m writing!

"Axl and his band". It´s not a real band. And it can´t be as long as we can´t accept it.

WE make it harder for us to love this band. WE are creating an atmosphere where we don´t actually want to be.

Why?

I don´t know.

But I do care...

Oh please

For one thing, assholes are everywhere. If two people have a disagreement they are usualy able to respect the other person's opinion. But if an asshole is involved in the disagreement, its "get the fuck out" or something like that. Just deal with it, we arent all brothers here.

dont belive thats the "real" kaneda...Think kaneda is just a kid that has written down some shit on my space and use a picture of some random guy...

And like to have some fun and make people on this board angy...Because some of you are really on fire on this board..You take everything serious.

Edited by Revesokken

finck is just different. He's not bad- just not suited to GNR in my opinion.

Fortus is excellent though. Its hard to imagine new GNR without him. He adds such a stage presence, unlike huge at RIR 3.

huge- what a legend, the asswipe.

I know whats missing, influence and experience. These new guys cant relate to songs like Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Out Ta Get Me, or Its So Easy. The old members grew up in that atmosphere, and they wrote the songs out of true inspration and the shit they had to go through. The new guys dont have that, so we dont hear it.

Until they start playing way more new songs than old songs, it will seem like something is missing. Because these AFD songs simply arent their work, they just arent.

It's not what's missing as much as the music doesn't match the band. The new material suits the new band. Axl sort of carries the torch for the old material and Izzy as well. New band seem more comfortable with Chinese D material. How can Bumblefootfoot get into It's So Easy or Mr. Brownstone?

I mean the anthem for Chinese D is "It dont really matter, youll find out for your selves" its a far cry from "turn around bitch i got a use for you".

Pls allow me to introduce myself...

they need to release a album, then tour ... record a new album ...release a dvd ... release a single SOON.... do a fucking good video .... The sounds fucking great nowdays .. axl is back ....the players in the band sound much better than in 2001/02 ...new sound engineer ?...

they need to release a album, then tour ... record a new album ...release a dvd ... release a single SOON.... do a fucking good video .... The sounds fucking great nowdays .. axl is back ....the players in the band sound much better than in 2001/02 ...new sound engineer ?...

you dont want much do ya? :rofl-lol:

whats missing how about slash duff izzy and matt this aint guns n roses i seen tribute bands do better than this bunch of wankrags get the real guys back insted of this freak show

hahahahahaha are u stupid?.... the new band soound so much better than the old ... he's fucking back..

whats missing how about slash duff izzy and matt this aint guns n roses i seen tribute bands do better than this bunch of wankrags get the real guys back insted of this freak show

As much as I'm trying to hold it in and try to be as kind as possible, I have never read such a frustratingly stupid comment as what you just said.

I for one, was a noob quite a while ago and know how hard it can be adjusting but YOU are just FUCKING annoying and IGNORANT.

Please.

Leave.

And don't come back.. For your own good.

As much as I'm trying to hold it in and try to be as kind as possible, I have never read such a frustratingly stupid comment as what you just said.

I for one, was a noob quite a while ago and know how hard it can be adjusting but YOU are just FUCKING annoying and IGNORANT.

Please.

Leave.

You were a noob " quite a while ago" ?

Got a news flash sister it wasn't quiet a while ago and you still are a noob to me, at least get experienced before trying to make somebody feel small because they are a noob.

Rules of Noobing:

1- You must have at least 1000 posts

2- You must have attitude

3- You must be more intelligent than the noob you seek to destroy

4- You must be able to fight your way out of potential noob retaleation

5- You must seek the approval of senior members before trying to destroy a noob

6- You must post pictures to prove you face is ok to bash a noob

7- You must descuss your dirtiest dreams in a thread started by GOAB

Let each wanker have an opinion even if it differs from your own high standards ;)

Please.

Leave.

Got a news flash sister it wasn't quiet a while ago and you still are a noob to me, at least get experienced before trying to make somebody feel small because they are a noob.

Rules of Noobing:

Let each wanker have an opinion even if it differs from your own high standards ;)

ha how long did it take you to come up with all of that stuff man?

Please.

Leave.

Rules of Noobing:

ha how long did it take you to come up with all of that stuff man?

It was quick, im thinking of compiling a proper noob bashing list for all the people with over 100 posts as they seem to have a complex once they get over the 100 mark :rofl-lol:

Please.

Leave.

Rules of Noobing:

Right... I can give Miss Murder the "Rok" seal of approval. Nuff said.

She came, she saw, she bashed the basher. She had intellience before this board... ;)

Please.

Leave.

Rules of Noobing:

Right... I can give Miss Murder the "Rok" seal of approval. Nuff said.

She came, she saw, she bashed the basher. She had intellience before this board... ;)

Good enough for me, keep on bashing missy ;)

Please.

Leave.

Rules of Noobing:

Those rules means shit. Every single one of us started as a noob. Even you