Two Songs cut

OhMyGoD!

[sarcasm]

Oh, shucks. They were the best songs we'd heard so far. I wonder where this came from?? I've never heard Axl say in the past that Rhiad and Silkworms weren't going to be on the album. This was right out of the blue. A real shock! You sure made my day, man! Thanks for the update.

I'm afraid I've just lost all faith in CD. I was hoping for it to all be Silkworms type stuff. :(

[/sarcasm]

Edited by Idiot Wind

I hope those songs don't make it, but why would Bumblefoot have learned Rhiad if it's not gonna be on CD?

3 albums worth of material, remember... Rhiad and Silkworms may appear in later albums... like Don't Cry, played live long before it was released...

Everyone says that Silkworms may be the worst gnr song ever. But if you think about it, its more like gnr than my world. At least Silkworms has guitars and stuff. I think it could have been a good song, but it wasnt, o well no big loss.

"My World" is way better than "Silkworms".

In A huge story about Chinese Democracy it states Silkworms and Rhiad and the Bedouins will not be on the CD. Bummer b/c i like silkworms

Ironic enough, those are two songs I have never heard before.

hahaha.

So I dontk now how to oppiniate about it.

Actually according to Bumblefoot, the band have rehearsed the following new songs for the tour:

There Was A Time

Better

IRS

Madagascar

The Blues

Chinese Democracy

Riyadh and the Bedouins

At this point in time they have yet to play Riyadh as we all know but there are plenty of shows left on this tour. :)