..forget all the new songs...

sixtus

..do u really think uncle axl will release an album with the tracks we have heard so far?...

...in an unusual manner..everyone seems to know..how many songs we have already heard will be on the record....and how dissapointin' this record will be for the whole word....

..my decent opinion:...uncle axl is plannin' a musicial revolution...there are more than 90 songs..some with whole orchestras...about 10-18 minutes long...

....some kick ass earwigs...influence of all kind of music styles..and so on..and so on...

..may we expect an early reply?..

..hopefully...

That WOULD be funny if none of the sons we've heard so far would be on the album.... That would be awesome.

However, I seem to think this won't happen.

dont think the songs we hear will be on CD...maybe 2-3 not anymore

Out of all the new material we've heard the one song I would put my money on for being on the album would be.....Chinese Democracy....pretty safe bet IMO :P

there are more than 90 songs..some with whole orchestras...about 10-18 minutes long...

Newsflash: Nobody wants to hear shit like that except the die-hard Axlites, and if the die hard Axlites are the only ones who buy CD, it will sell a total of about 1,000 copies.

..my decent opinion:...uncle axl is plannin' a musicial revolution...there are more than 90 songs..some with whole orchestras...about 10-18 minutes long...

....some kick ass earwigs...influence of all kind of music styles..and so on..and so on...

:sleeper:

Come down to earth dude... Axl isn't Miles Davis...

I'm looking forward to the release of CD too. It will be the end of unfounded speculations.

Edited by Ferrari

I think 'Catcher in the Rye' will not be on the album for some reason. I fully expect 'Better', 'IRS', 'The Blues', 'Madagascar', 'Chinese Democracy' and 'There Was A Time' to be on the record. Although it would be nice to think we were hearing some songs now which are intended for the next record.

I think all these songs are good and will set up 'Chinese Democracy' to be a great modern rock album.

I'm not hoping for a musical revolution. I'm not even hoping for an amazing album.

Chinese Democracy will be an ok album from a good band.

:lol: Yeah right.

But that's what i'm going to think about the record until I hear the damn thing otherwise I would be hoping for some huge revolutionary rock n' roll masterpiece for example, like Sixtus.

I just don't want to be let down.

But really, I think it will be an amazing album so i'm kindof contradicting myself :unsure:

I for one,am not convinced that the songs we have heard will wind up on the cd....not all of them anyway.

Expect Axl to pull some aces out of his sleeve.

yea they've released 6 songs that are apparently on the album and thats half the album so in all fairness there is not alot left to gain from getting the album. So I reckon he'll release Better, IRS, Chinese Dem. and maybe The Blues or TWAT.... so 4 songs we know plus some other amazing songs

I liked the sound of Beltrami working on stuff, might have spelled his name wrong but that terminator dude. Sounds about right. That's what could pull the album off these orchestral pieces which are no. 1 singles. The end of TWAT is going that way.