If the songs are like Better & IRS

Son Of A Gun

As we know we don't know for sure what kind of songs will be on CD. So, what if the album is mostly songs like Better & IRS. Of course this doesn't refer just to rockers, but ballads too..just like...as good as those two songs.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

sixtus Posted Today, 07:45 PM

QUOTE(X_Patience_X @ Jul 9 2006, 02:44 AM)

The Blues, Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, There Was A Time... ever heard of them?

..never heard these tracks!...perhaps...bon jovi songs?...

Those are just rumoured to be on the album. Nobody can tell for sure that those will be on the album. My question is what if the album mostly consists of songs as kickass as Better & IRS?

The Blues, Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, There Was A Time... ever heard of them?

Those are just rumoured to be on the album. Nobody can tell for sure that those will be on the album. My question is what if the album mostly consists of songs as kickass as Better & IRS?

Simple. Then the album cosists of songs as kickass as Better & IRS.

The Blues, Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, There Was A Time... ever heard of them? :book:

:heart:

Good to see your brainslug is still getting some action

Simple. Then the album cosists of songs as kickass as Better & IRS.

He's right you know ;)

Mate, I don't really understand what you are trying to get at. What if all the songs are as good as Better and I.R.S? Then Axl has finally delivered. He has not failed to live up to the hype around the album and although it will always be criticised for the length of time it took to be released, it will be recognised as a great album.

In January at the Korn party, when asked about his favorite tracks from the album Axl mentioned Better, The Blues, and There Was A Time though didn't he?

Okay, say if CD, Madagascar, The Blues, TWAT, Better, IRS & Catcher In The Rye are on the album...that still leaves a possibility for another 7 great songs. Maybe the reason they are not playing any of these other 7 songs could be that the songs are too good to showcase live before dropping CD meaning they could be even better than Better & IRS.

Those songs kickass too. They all fucking rock. The more I hear them the more I like them.

Rock On Bitches

We'll find out soon, won't we?

And to be honest, i don't think I.R.S. is even that good...

I think there is a lot of good new stuff, though if you compare it to previous material it falls short. It is still better than what comes on the radio these days. Either way it will be closure for all of us. I think that is the best part.

Okay, say if CD, Madagascar, The Blues, TWAT, Better, IRS & Catcher In The Rye are on the album...that still leaves a possibility for another 7 great songs. Maybe the reason they are not playing any of these other 7 songs could be that the songs are too good to showcase live before dropping CD meaning they could be even better than Better & IRS.

If Catcher In The Rye was going to be on the album, we would have heard it on tour. No way its on the album. ;)